ACR ResQLink Std PLB
The ResQLink™ PLB Personal Locator Beacon (PLB) is a GPS-enabled rescue beacon.
ARC RESQLINK STD PLB
It May Be Small, But It's Tough.
The ResQLink™ PLB Personal Locator Beacon (PLB) is a GPS-enabled rescue beacon that's suited for outdoor adventures of all sizes (think: everything from hiking and cycling to hunting and fishing). Should you run into an unexpected situation, the ResQLink PLB will relay your location to a network of search and rescue satellites. PLBs have helped save thousands of people's lives.
Smaller than the Phone in Your Pocket
At 4.6 oz, the ResQLink distress beacon weighs less than a couple of energy bars. And topping just 3.9 inches, it's smaller than the cell phone in your pocket. Small and mighty, ResQLink™ PLBs are full-powered, GPS-enabled rescue beacons designed for anglers, pilots and back country sportsmen.
Three-level Signal Tech Intergation
With three levels of integrated signal technology - GPS positioning, a powerful 406 MHz signal, and 121.5 MHz homing capability - the ResQLink PLB quickly and accurately relays your position to a worldwide network of search and rescue satellites. A built-in strobe light provides visibility during night rescues.
How the ResQLink™ Works:
- PLBs have been proven tried and true in some of the world's most remote locations and treacherous conditions. Just ask the 400 or so pilots, boaters and back country explorers who were saved by a PLB during a rigorous test program in Alaska. Based in large part on the test results, the federal government approved use of PLBs in the United States in 2003.
- Even in extreme conditions and situations, the ResQLink™ activates easily. Just deploy the antenna and press the ON button. With its powerful 66-channel GPS, the ResQLink™ guides rescuers to within 100 meters or less of your position. And, in the continental U.S., search and rescue personnel are typically alerted of your position in as little as five minutes with a GPS-enabled PLB such as the ResQLink™.
- Two built-in tests allow you to routinely verify that the ResQLink™ is functioning and ready for use - with the push of a button, you can easily test internal electronics and GPS functionality.
Key Features & Equipment Benefits:
- No Subscription Fees
- Super Bright LED Strobe
- Onboard 66-Channel GPS
- Self-Test and GPS Test Features
- Typical Performance 30 Hours
- Non-Hazmat Battery
Need any help? Get in touch with an expert via the contact form below.
Model Number - PLB-375
Size - 1.3 x 1.9 x 3.9” (3.3 x 4.8 x 9.9 cm)
Weight - 4.6 oz (130 g)
Battery, Class - Class 2 (non-hazmat) lithium batteries
Battery, Replacement Interval - Replacement due six (6) years from date of manufacture or after emergency use
Battery, Operational Life - Exceeds required 24 Hours @ -4°F (-20°C)
Battery, Storage - -40°F to + 158°F (-40°C to +70°C)
Material - High Impact UV Resistant Plastic
Color - ACR-treuse™ (high visibility yellow)
Activation - Manual
Operation - 2 steps: deploy antenna, press ON button, giving clear view of sky
Waterproof - 16.40 ft (5 m) @ 1 hr., 33 ft (10 m) @ 10 min. Factory tested @ 70°F, exceeds RTCM waterproof requirements
Accessories - Optional Flotation Pouch P/N 9521
Approvals - Cospas-Sarsat, FCC, Canada, R&TTE, Australia, New Zealand.
Limited Warranty - 5 years
Lead Frer - Yes
406Link.com - 220 self tests/12 GPS tests
Battery, Typical Performance - 30 Hours @-4°F (-20°C)
Radiated Power - 5W (406 MHz), 50 mW +/-3dB (121.5 MHz)
MANUFACTURERS & DISTRIBUTORS OF SPECIALIST SAFETY EQUIPMENT
Latest News Articles
Posted: August 24, 2022Fast Inflation Shelter Series: Search & Rescue
Search & Rescue Rapid Deployment Air Shelter - a range of accessories available for faster air inflation output and speed rescue & recovery
Posted: August 19, 2022Fast Inflation Shelter Series: 'Pop Up' Medical Tents
Fast Inflation Emergency Air Shelters for rapid deployment - Browse the full range of inflatable tents, with accessories available!
Posted: August 08, 2022SB Rescue Sling & MOB Vertical Recovery (What you need to know!)
The SB Rescue Sling: MOB & Body Recovery System ((MCA & SOLAS accepted) for vertical recovery with rapid rescue - Full range of SB Rescue Sling & Accessories available!
Posted: July 28, 2022Official 2022 Distributors of the Jason's Cradle MOB System!
I.C Brindle are now official partners with Jason's Cradle! Distributing the full range of the world's leading MOB recovery system - at retail and discounted prices.