Offshore Rescue Manikin
Offshore Rescue Manikin, vital equipment in the effective training of emergency response.
OFFSHORE RESCUE TRAINING MANIKIN
It is essential that effective drills in emergency response on an offshore installation and during helicopter transit are conducted frequently with regular crew members - these manikins are a vital tool in achieving that.
The increased weight versus the Man Overboard Manikin makes this model suitable for simulating rescues from accommodation areas, engine rooms or drilling platforms - used in conjunction with the tough protective overalls, this model will withstand the rigours of general training including emergency BA training, helicopter safety and escape, and escape chute training.
Used extensively for training in the wind farm industry, these manikins are suitable for all exercises involving working at height.
Key Features & Equipment Benefits:
- Tough, flame retardant Polyester - conforms to BS EN ISO 15025:2002 - the same material used in Police ballistic/stab vests
- Can easily withstand a fall of 5 - 6 metres into water with no damage. These manikins are tough!
- Will float vertically to simulate a live person in the water to practice casualty recovery and to demonstrate the problems associated with sea survival (additional buoyancy aids should be used in rough waters)
- A loop to the back allows the manikin to be lowered into position or hung up to dry
- Weighs 60 Kg, giving a realistic weight in water or around the offshore installation
- Polypropylene strips allow flexibility in and out of the water but prevent the manikin from bending in half when using stretchers or recovery devices such as a Jason's Cradle
- Protective overalls and boots are user replaceable and greatly extend the life of the manikin
- Regularly exported to rescue professionals in 26 countries worldwide, with the USA, Australia and Germany being the biggest markets.
- Including: US Navy, Petans Professional Safety Trainers, Warsash Maritime Academy, Siemens Wind Power, MCA, Maersk Training, Fire Training Group, Aberdeen Harbour Board, Serco, London Offshore Consultants, Lotek Safety, BP, Shell, Cosalt Offshore, Superior Energy Services Mellitah Oil & Gas - Libya, Belfast Harbour, Blue Sky OilField Supply & Services, Bond Offshore Helicopters, Ieco Petroleum Services, JCH Marine & Offshore Supplies, SapuraKencana Drilling, Trinidad and Tobago Airguard, Marine Consultancy Servces, Offshore services ltd, Statoil South Riding Point LLC, AAT Safety, Bristow Helicopters, Brunei Shell Petroleum, Forth Ports CHC Helicopters, Port of Seattle, North Star Shipping, Cobham Helicopter Services Trinidad Ltd, Windcat Workboats, Windwave Workboats. Windhoist
Need any help? Get in touch with an expert via the contact form below.
Size: Adult: Height 1.8M Weight 60 Kg
Carcass constructed from nylon mesh (to BS3408/20)
High density polypropylene webbing (25mm rated to 207 Kg, 50mm rated to 440Kg)
Reinforced P.V.C. conforms to BS3408/20 and ISO 7854 1984
SOLAS reflective tape compliant with US Department of Transportation specification USCG 46 CFR, section 164.018, and International Maritime Organisation (IMO) resolution A.658(16)
Non-absorbent closed cell foam – water absorption: 1 Day <0.1 (DIN 53428 1986) 28 Days < 0.5% VOL
Overall constructed from the same material used in Police ballistic/stab vests (conforms to OEKO-TEX® Standard 100, BS EN ISO 12947-2 & 14116: 2008)
Manufactured in the U.K.
Note: not suitable for use without a life jacket in open water
Please contact us for details of the Fire House manikin for use in temperatures above 1000C or flashover scenarios.
MANUFACTURERS & DISTRIBUTORS OF SPECIALIST SAFETY EQUIPMENT
Latest News Articles
Posted: August 24, 2022Fast Inflation Shelter Series: Search & Rescue
Search & Rescue Rapid Deployment Air Shelter - a range of accessories available for faster air inflation output and speed rescue & recovery
Posted: August 19, 2022Fast Inflation Shelter Series: 'Pop Up' Medical Tents
Fast Inflation Emergency Air Shelters for rapid deployment - Browse the full range of inflatable tents, with accessories available!
Posted: August 08, 2022SB Rescue Sling & MOB Vertical Recovery (What you need to know!)
The SB Rescue Sling: MOB & Body Recovery System ((MCA & SOLAS accepted) for vertical recovery with rapid rescue - Full range of SB Rescue Sling & Accessories available!
Posted: July 28, 2022Official 2022 Distributors of the Jason's Cradle MOB System!
I.C Brindle are now official partners with Jason's Cradle! Distributing the full range of the world's leading MOB recovery system - at retail and discounted prices.