Daylight Signal Lamp - FSP127
SOLAS & MED Approved Signal Lamp. Featuring a Polypropylene carrying case, with bespoke foam inserts & integrated charging socket, 4 lamps, battery in case, switch mode battery charger and red / green coloured filter set.
Francis Signalling Lantern
This 60W Francis FSP127 / MK 5 Aldis Lantern is fully type approved to MED / SOLAS requirements — world renown, high quality and dependable. Now available in the FSP127 complete kit solution! Featuring a superior Polypropylene carrying case for transporting the equipment, designed with bespoke foam inserts & integrated charging socket, 4 lamps, battery in case, switch mode battery charger and red /green coloured filter set.
Meets MED / SOLAS Regulations:
The FRANCIS FSP 127 (MKV) signalling lantern fulfils the requirements and is fully approved to the MED Regulations and SOLAS, which states that:
“all ships of over 150 tons gross tonnage, when engaged on International voyages, shall have onboard an efficient daylight signalling lamp which shall not be solely dependent upon the ship’s main source of electrical power."
FSP127 Complete Kit Key Features & Equipment Benefits
- SOLAS & MED Approved
- The 127mm (5”) handheld signalling light can be used on all vessels, for ship to ship signalling using Morse Code.
- The light is of aluminium, lightweight and robust construction and is fully waterproofed.
- If desired this unit can be used as a spotlight if thesignalling trigger and lamp switch are both left on.
- The Francis Signalling Lantern is approved by the UK Maritime & Coastguard Agency (MCA)
- Polypropylene carrying case for easy transportation of equipment
- bespoke foam inserts ]
- Integrated charging socket
- 4 x lamps
- Battery in case
- switch mode battery charger
- red /green coloured filter set
Need any help? Get in touch with an expert via the contact form below.
• Capable of daylight signalling range of 8 miles.
• Beam divergence of 5°.
• Transmission rate of 12 words per minute achievable
• Light reduction & coloured filters provide control of
light output as required.
• 5.5 metres of supply cable fitted as standard.
• All aluminium construction, fitted with a super purity
aluminium parabolic reflector.
• Tubular and V sights are fitted as standard.
• Handle mounted switch to operate the lantern
• Signals made by triggering the tubular shutter system
which interrupts the light from the reflector.
• Semi gloss black stoved enamel paint finish.
MANUFACTURERS & DISTRIBUTORS OF SPECIALIST SAFETY EQUIPMENT
Latest News Articles
Posted: August 24, 2022Fast Inflation Shelter Series: Search & Rescue
Search & Rescue Rapid Deployment Air Shelter - a range of accessories available for faster air inflation output and speed rescue & recovery
Posted: August 19, 2022Fast Inflation Shelter Series: 'Pop Up' Medical Tents
Fast Inflation Emergency Air Shelters for rapid deployment - Browse the full range of inflatable tents, with accessories available!
Posted: August 08, 2022SB Rescue Sling & MOB Vertical Recovery (What you need to know!)
The SB Rescue Sling: MOB & Body Recovery System ((MCA & SOLAS accepted) for vertical recovery with rapid rescue - Full range of SB Rescue Sling & Accessories available!
Posted: July 28, 2022Official 2022 Distributors of the Jason's Cradle MOB System!
I.C Brindle are now official partners with Jason's Cradle! Distributing the full range of the world's leading MOB recovery system - at retail and discounted prices.