Free Fall Lifeboat Safety Sign - Sign Indicating Free Fall Lifeboat - Escape Route Signage for Free Fall Lifeboat
Sustainable photoluminescent safety signs for free fall lifeboat – meeting IMO and ISO standards to the fullest. Constructed from environmentally friendly PETX material, it ensures simple mounting through self-adhesive PE closed-cell foam backing. Inclusive of reference codes with corresponding article numbers
Free-Fall Lifeboat Safety Signage - Signal for Free-Fall Lifeboat - IMO Compliant Escape Route Indicators for Free-Fall Lifeboats
Safety Sign for a Free Fall Lifeboat, with corresponding article numbers.
Escape route signs play a critical role within an effective escape route sign system. Serving as vital guides, and ensuring people's safety during emergencies on board ships, offshore locations, or buildings. A comprehensive sign system includes strategically placed features such as low location lighting, eye-level escape route signs, electrical (exit) signs, safety instructions, and indicators leading to assembly or embarkation stations. With these elements working cohesively, individuals can navigate to safety swiftly and confidently when faced with unforeseen situations.
Key Features & Equipment Benefits:
- Halogen and PVC Free: These signs are crafted using advanced materials, ensuring they are free from harmful substances, making them safe for everyone and eco-friendly. Giving you peace of mind, knowing that your escape route signs promote a healthy environment while safeguarding individuals.
- 100% Environmentally Friendly and Recyclable: We are committed to reducing our carbon footprint. The signs are made from recyclable materials, contributing to a greener future. Taking a step towards sustainability by choosing products that minimise waste and contribute to a circular economy.
- Back Printed for Durability: This range of safety signs feature a back-printed design, adding an extra layer of protection against wear and tear, ensuring long-lasting performance. Increased longevity and resistance to fading, allows the signs to maintain their visibility and legibility over time.
- Glossy, Quality Finish, Easy to Wipe Clean: The glossy finish of the signs not only adds a touch of professionalism, but also facilitates easy cleaning, saving time and effort. Maintaining a clean and polished appearance, leading to improved aesthetics and effortless maintenance.
- Easy to Mount with Self-Adhesive Backing: The signs come with a user-friendly self-adhesive backing, making installation easy, with a simplified installation process that saves time and hassle during setup, ensuring quick and effective implementation.
- 5-Year Warranty, Even on Outdoor Use: These safety signs are provided with a 5-year warranty, even for outdoor applications. Enhanced reliability and confidence in the performance of the signs, backed by an extended warranty period.
- ES0028_SXE1GG Pet-X XL 150x150mm Free Fall Lifeboat
- Fire-retardant, Halogen and PVC Free Safety Signs
- All Safety Signs Corresponding to IMO Res. A760 (18) as amended ISO 17631:2002
- Green Passport
- DNV Wheelmark certificate module B & D
- Texts and symbols comply with international standards
- HS Code: 39199000.99
Need any help? Get in touch with an expert via the contact form below.
Material: Halogen and PVC Free PET-X XL
Environmental Friendly: 100% recyclable, contributing to a greener future
Durability: Back printed design for extra protection against wear and tear
Finish: Glossy, quality finish, easy to wipe clean
Installation: Self-adhesive backing for easy mounting
Warranty: 5-year warranty, even for outdoor use
Availabl Sizes: 150x150mm
Compliance: Fire-retardant and in accordance with IMO Res. A760 (18) as amended ISO 17631:2002
Recommended height for installation: Approximately 160cm from the floor level
PETX Sign XL Glow: 10 min / 75mcd/m2 - 60 min / 10 mcd/m2, decay time: 1250 min
ES0028_SXE1GG Pet-X XL 150x150mm Free Fall Lifeboat
MANUFACTURERS & DISTRIBUTORS OF SPECIALIST SAFETY EQUIPMENT
Latest News Articles
Posted: August 21, 2023I.C. Brindle's SOLAS & Marine Tape Buyer's Guide: What Tape Should I be Using?
I.C. Brindle Buyer's Guide for our current Marine & SOLAS Tapes range. This guide provides a clear understanding of these essential safety tools. Explore the specialised attributes of SOLAS tapes, designed for improved visibility and regulatory compliance, and General Marine Safety Tapes, offering versatile solutions for maritime environments. Gain practical insights into their applications and their crucial role in enhancing safety across marine settings.
Posted: August 15, 2023A Fire Isolator Case Study : Combating Electrical Vehicle Fires Aboard Transport Ships
Amid the booming popularity of Electric Vehicles (EVs), ensuring their safety has emerged as a paramount concern. This article takes a comprehensive dive into the dynamic realm of EV fire safety, exploring the underlying processes and conditions that contribute to electrical fires. Central to this discussion is the pioneering role of innovative products such as the Fire Isolator. Specifically, we delve into a recent EV fire incident that occurred aboard a cargo ship in the Netherlands, shedding light on it as a case study. Through this real-world example, we highlight the distinct advantages offered by the Fire Isolator system in effectively addressing critical situations that may arise in the future.
Posted: June 30, 2023Enhancing Safety: Periodic Inspection Routine for your Lifebuoy Housing & Rescue Line
Ensuring the safety and reliability of equipment is of utmost importance in various industries and settings. However, determining the frequency of inspections can be a complex task, as it depends on multiple factors such as legislation, location, and vulnerability to environmental factors, vandalism, and theft. Striking the right balance between ensuring optimal equipment upkeep and avoiding unnecessary disruptions is crucial. In our upcoming blog, we delve into the significance of proper equipment inspection and maintenance. Join us as we explore how inspection results can help gauge the effectiveness of the inspection process and adapt to seasonal variations. Moreover, we'll discuss the critical role of post-usage inspections to safeguard against potential risks.
Posted: June 23, 2023Fast Inflation Series: Fire & Rescue Emergency Shelter
The firefighting sector operates in high-stakes environments, facing immense challenges to safeguard lives and property across the globe. That's why we created the I.C. Brindle Fire & Rescue Shelter - to help optimize safety and operational efficiency for firefighting services - purpose-built for firefighters, this shelter offers a secure refuge during critical, life-saving missions. In this article, we will explore the exceptional features and benefits of our Inflatable Fire & Rescue Shelter, highlighting its potential to enhance the effectiveness of firefighting operations with a hypothetical case-study and scenerio.