Throwing Line Cabinet - SOS603
Rescue line cabinet, available with a 25m throwing line and hard-surface or sub-surface GRP pole. The door can be fitted with an anti-tamper seal or a padlock to deter theft or vandalism. And mounted to a wall, railings or a GRP post.
THROWING LINE CABINET
An increasingly Popular Solution to Waterside Safety is to use a rescue line instead of a lifebuoy. The benefit is that the bag is very easy to throw in terms of distance and accuracy - the rescuer simply holds one end of the rope and throws the bag to the casualty. This throwing line cabinet provides excellent weather protection to the rescue line by preventing UV and water damage. It is very easy to operate with a drop-down door to release the rescue line.
The door can be fitted with an anti-tamper seal or a padlock to deter theft or vandalism. And mounted to a wall, railings or a GRP post. Each cabinet is clearly marked with user instructions, emergency phone numbers and has a section for the location reference. Available with a 25m throwing line and either a hard-surface GRP pole or sub-surface GRP pole in the options section.
Key Features & Equipment Benefits:
- Popular alternative to lifebuoy
- User-friendly operation: Drop down door releases easy to throw line for distance and accuracy
- Cabinet protects throwing line against weather / enviromental damage (UV & water)
- Multiplier mounting options: Wall, Railings, or GRP Poles
- Clear instructions for user detailed with emergency phone numbers
- Section provided for location reference
- Can be supplied with 25m throwing line and hard-surface / sub-surface GRP pole options.
- Compatible with anti-theft tamper seals and padlocks (not supplied).
- Colour: Orange
- Body: UV-Stabilized rotationally moulded polyethylene
- Hasp, staple and hinges: 316 Stainless Steel
- Dimensions (mm): Height x width x depth: 390.3 x 234.6 x 312.7
- Weight: 3Kg
- Optional Extras: GRP Post mounting kit, 316 Stainless Steel rail mounting kit, Label
*Looking for Rail Clamps or Other Variations?*
Need any help? Get in touch with an expert via the contact form below.
Body : UV-Stabilized rotationally moulded polyethylene
Hasp, staple and hinges : 316 Stainless Steel
Dimensions (mm): Height x width x depth: 390.3 x 234.6 x 312.7
Optional Extras: GRP Post mounting kit, 316 Stainless Steel rail mounting kit, Label
MANUFACTURERS & DISTRIBUTORS OF SPECIALIST SAFETY EQUIPMENT
- Legacy - MOB Double Horizontal Lifting Strop£354.00 £295.00In stock
- Mullion - SOLAS Fire Fighters Complete Kit£655.20 £546.00In stock
- Mullion Compact 150 Regular Lifejacket
Starting at £137.40 £114.50In stock
Latest News Articles
Posted: February 16, 2023Taking your EMS Training to the Next Level: The Importance of Using Realistic Manikins During Medical Emergency Scenarios
Paramedic or HART teams require manikins, designed for specialist training to prepare emergency response workers for time-critical situations! And saving lives. Ruth Lee provides realistic training manikins that mimic a real-life patient in a number of ways. Crucial for effective EMS training.
Posted: August 24, 2022Fast Inflation Shelter Series: Search & Rescue
Search & Rescue Rapid Deployment Air Shelter - a range of accessories available for faster air inflation output and speed rescue & recovery
Posted: August 19, 2022Fast Inflation Shelter Series: 'Pop Up' Medical Tents
Fast Inflation Emergency Air Shelters for rapid deployment - Browse the full range of inflatable tents, with accessories available!
Posted: August 08, 2022SB Rescue Sling & MOB Vertical Recovery (What you need to know!)
The SB Rescue Sling: MOB & Body Recovery System ((MCA & SOLAS accepted) for vertical recovery with rapid rescue - Full range of SB Rescue Sling & Accessories available!