BESTO 165N Auto Harness Lifejacket - Black
The BESTO 165N Auto Harness Lifejacket is designed for use on open sea waters, and comes with a crotch harness as standard with the life jacket. Available in Black, Red and Navy.
BESTO 165N AUTO WITH HARNESS LIFEJACKET - BLACK
The Besto inflatable 165N is a life jacket designed for use on open sea, and in all weather conditions. The lifejacket has an exceptional fit on your body. This is due to the lifejacket's soft outercover, and unique '3D collar' neck shape. This collar is fixed to the back of the life vest, giving additional comfort to your neck and head when the jacket is inflated. The Besto 165 Newton Life-Jacket comes with a crotch strap as standard — enhancing the safety performance! This lifejacket is finished with an all-around edge binding .
The 165N range of life-jackets are also available in various versions — automatic or manual, with or without harness, and in various colours.
Besto Auto-Inflating 165N Key Features & Equipment Benefits:
- This popular lifejacket fits securely and comfortably. Due to the collar design, and soft outer material
- The collar straps firmly to the back of the lifejacket, safely supporting your neck when worn
- Automatic Inflation System
- An edge binding goes around the lifejacket bladder for a perfect finish
- Adjustable crotch strap, for the lifejacket to sit better on the torso — enchancing safety perfomance
- All Weather Cartridge
- Ideal for lesiure applications
- Colour: Black, Red, or Navy
LifeJacket Technical Information:
- Buoyancy: 165 Newtons
- UML MK5 Inflator / United Moulders MK5
- 31g-33g CO2 Cylinder
- Size: Universal - 40+Kg
Approved by International Standards / Certifications:
- ISO 12402-3; 165N.
- Complies with MED 2014/90/EU as amended
- Maritiime PPE Standards:
- EN 396 / EN ISO 12402-3: 150N Life Jackets - "Have a buoyancy of no less than 150 Newtons for the average adult. This level is
- intended for general application or for use with foul weather clothing".
Need Your Lifejackets Serviced?
We are a lifejacket Service Station!
Need any help? Get in touch with an expert via the contact form below.
Designed for use in extreme weather when wearing heavy protective waterproof clothes
Automatic or manual control
Safety belt according to ISO 12402-3
Stainless steel closures
Stainless steel D-ring
With crotch harness
CO2 Cylinder: 31-33 g
Complies with MED 2014/90/EU as amended
Certification: EN 396 / EN ISO 12402-3