BESTO 300N SOLAS Twin Chamber Auto Harness Lifejacket
300N SOLAS MED Adult Auto/Harness Inflatable Twin chamber Lifejacket. Designed according to SOLAS / MED lifejacket requirments. Automatic and manual inflation system options. Ideal for all weather conditions, and when wearing heavy, protective water-proof clothes. Designed to meet SOLAS and Marine Equipment Directive life saving appliance requirements for inflatable lifejackets, and lifejacket performance requirements - CE EN 300 Newton lifejackets.
300N BESTO SOLAS TWIN CHAMBER LIFEJACKET
SOLAS approved 300N twin chamber lifejacket. The Besto 300 Newton inflatable twin chamber lifejacket is an automatically operated lifejacket designed in accordance with the latest SOLAS/MED requirements, and ensuring the optimal level of safety. Purposed for open sea, alongside extreme weather conditions and compatible with heavy, foul-weather clothing. The fabric material of the lifejacket is easy to clean — making it ideal as a general use life-vest.
Besto Twin Chamber SOLAS Lifejacket Key Features & Equipment Benefits:
- Designed in accordance with the SOLAS/MED requirements
- Cover and tailored design for a comfort and secure fit
- Durable zipper, ideal for general lifejacket usage.
- 300 Newton twin-chamber lifevest for optimal safety
- Fleece collar for addtional comfort around neck and shoulders
- Adjustable double crotch strap, so that the lifejacket to sit better on the torso — enchancing safety performance
- Intergrated safety harness for added security for the life-jacket wearer
- Standard system: Halkey Roberts V90000, or United Moulders MK5
- Compatible with heavy protective waterproof clothes, suitable for industrial applications
- Easy to clean Nylon fabric material
Lifejacket Technical Data:
- Buoyancy: 300N
- Size: Universal 43+ kg
- 2x 60 g CO2 cylinders
- SOLAS safety light
Approved by International Standards / Certifications:
- ISO 12402-3: 275N
- Maritime PPE Standards:
- EN 399 / EN ISO 12402-2: 275N Lifejackets - "Have buoyancy of no less than 275 Newton for the average adult. This level of lifejacket is intended primarily for offshore use under extreme conditions. It is also of value to those who are wearing clothing which traps air or loads such as tool belts which may adversely affect the self-righting capacity of the lifejacket."
- SOLAS / MED - "The International Maritime Organisation governs the Convention of Safety Of Life at Sea - SOLAS. This Convention requires that SOLAS requirements are met for all life-saving equipment carried and used on board all ships on international voyages including passenger ships and cargo ships of 500 gross tonnes or more. This includes lifejackets, abandonment suits and immersion suits. Recognition that the equipment fully complies with the requirements of the MED - Marine Equipment Directive - will be denoted by a ‘Ships Steering Wheel’ mark which must be on all equipment sold to European Community Ships of 500 tons or more in size".
- SOLAS Lifejackets - "All lifejackets must be of double chamber design with 2 automatic inflation systems as well as be fitted with a SOLAS approved light and buddy line for optimum safety."
Need Your Lifejackets Serviced?
We are a lifejacket Service Station!
Need any help? Get in touch with an expert via the contact form below.
|Lifejacket Buoyancy||300 Newtons|
Standard Cordura 420 cover
Solas safety light
Double crotch strap harness
CO2: 60g cylinder
Approval - SOLAS & MED
MANUFACTURERS & DISTRIBUTORS OF SPECIALIST SAFETY EQUIPMENT
Latest News Articles
Posted: August 21, 2023I.C. Brindle's SOLAS & Marine Tape Buyer's Guide: What Tape Should I be Using?
I.C. Brindle Buyer's Guide for our current Marine & SOLAS Tapes range. This guide provides a clear understanding of these essential safety tools. Explore the specialised attributes of SOLAS tapes, designed for improved visibility and regulatory compliance, and General Marine Safety Tapes, offering versatile solutions for maritime environments. Gain practical insights into their applications and their crucial role in enhancing safety across marine settings.
Posted: August 15, 2023A Fire Isolator Case Study : Combating Electrical Vehicle Fires Aboard Transport Ships
Amid the booming popularity of Electric Vehicles (EVs), ensuring their safety has emerged as a paramount concern. This article takes a comprehensive dive into the dynamic realm of EV fire safety, exploring the underlying processes and conditions that contribute to electrical fires. Central to this discussion is the pioneering role of innovative products such as the Fire Isolator. Specifically, we delve into a recent EV fire incident that occurred aboard a cargo ship in the Netherlands, shedding light on it as a case study. Through this real-world example, we highlight the distinct advantages offered by the Fire Isolator system in effectively addressing critical situations that may arise in the future.
Posted: June 30, 2023Enhancing Safety: Periodic Inspection Routine for your Lifebuoy Housing & Rescue Line
Ensuring the safety and reliability of equipment is of utmost importance in various industries and settings. However, determining the frequency of inspections can be a complex task, as it depends on multiple factors such as legislation, location, and vulnerability to environmental factors, vandalism, and theft. Striking the right balance between ensuring optimal equipment upkeep and avoiding unnecessary disruptions is crucial. In our upcoming blog, we delve into the significance of proper equipment inspection and maintenance. Join us as we explore how inspection results can help gauge the effectiveness of the inspection process and adapt to seasonal variations. Moreover, we'll discuss the critical role of post-usage inspections to safeguard against potential risks.
Posted: June 23, 2023Fast Inflation Series: Fire & Rescue Emergency Shelter
The firefighting sector operates in high-stakes environments, facing immense challenges to safeguard lives and property across the globe. That's why we created the I.C. Brindle Fire & Rescue Shelter - to help optimize safety and operational efficiency for firefighting services - purpose-built for firefighters, this shelter offers a secure refuge during critical, life-saving missions. In this article, we will explore the exceptional features and benefits of our Inflatable Fire & Rescue Shelter, highlighting its potential to enhance the effectiveness of firefighting operations with a hypothetical case-study and scenerio.