Mountain Duty Training Range Manikin - Alpine Rescue Dummy - Wide Search Area Mannequin for Search & Rescue Teams
Ruth Lee Duty Range For Mountain Search and rescue: a durable model of training and rescue manikin, and adaptable training tools for realistic simulations in all weather conditions. Perfect formountain rescue teams who are looking to simulate the conditions of a real search operation.
Training Dummy for Search Zone Missions - Mountain Rescue Team Manikin - Mannequin for Search Area Operations
Ruth Lee Search and Rescue Duty Training Dummies are high-quality training manikins designed to simulate real-life rescue scenarios in mountainous terrain. These manikins are an essential tool for mountain rescue teams, providing a realistic and durable training experience for rescue personnel. The Ruth Lee Mountain Rescue Duty Training Manikin is made with top-quality materials, ensuring their durability and longevity. They are highly adaptable, allowing for a variety of rescue simulations, including helicopter rescues, crevasse rescues, and stretcher carries, wide area search exercises, avalanche rescues, rope work for steep ground or crag situations. They are perfect for training with other teams or multi agency exercises involving RAF helicopters, ambulance and police services.
The manikins come in various sizes and weights, making them suitable for a range of rescue scenarios. Designed to withstand harsh weather conditions, these manikins are perfect for training in brutal enviroments. With their unparalleled quality and functionality, these Search and Rescue Manikins are the perfect choice for mountain rescue teams looking to enhance their training and prepare for the most challenging rescue situations.
Key Features & Equipment Benefits:
- Anatomically correct manikins simulate unconscious persons for casualty care and stretcher evacuation
- Realistic sizes and weights aid in rigging techniques training
- Strong webbing loop allows easy hoisting into position, even buried under rockfalls
- Immobilization/extrication collar can be fitted for proper casualty care
- Waterproof polyester allows for team training in any condition, easily cleaned and dried
- Soft body joints prevent pinch welts and bruising, common with plastic manikins
- Protective consumables extend lifespan and reduce costs, including coveralls and boots
- Tough design for durability, withstanding harsh conditions
- Increase the lifespan of your manikin with tough drag protectors and overalls.
- Bring extra realism to training with a shoutbox and hood, allowing your manikin to "speak."
- Achieve a more lifelike appearance with a face mask and wig.
Favoured for Use By:
- All UK Fire & Rescue Services.
- The British Ministry of Defence (MOD).
- Police, Ambulance/EMS/HART teams.
- Health & Safety experts across various industries.
- Equivalent organisations across North & South
- America, Europe, Australia and Asia.
- Bowland Pennine Mountain Rescue Team, Cleveland Mountain Rescue Team, Brecon Mountain Rescue Team
Scarborough and Ryedale Mountain Rescue Team, Glossop Mountain Rescue Team, Swaledale Mountain Rescue, Cairngorm Mountain Rescue, Glen of Imaal Mountain Rescue Team, Edale Mountain Rescue, Mountain Rescue in North East Wales, Scottish Mountain Rescue, Aberglaslyn Mountain Rescue
- Constructed from the same flame retardantmaterial used in Police ballistic/stab vests, offering 4x the strength and abrasion resistance of 16oz canvas or P.V.C. (conforms to OEKO-TEX® Standard 100, BS EN ISO 12947-2 & 14116: 2008).
- High density polypropylene webbing (25mm rated to 207 Kg, 50mm rated to 440Kg).
Need any help? Get in touch with an expert via the contact form below.
Anatomically correct manikins for casualty care and evacuation
Realistic sizes and weights for rigging techniques training
Strong webbing loops for hoisting into position
Can withstand rockfalls and harsh conditions
Soft body joints to eliminate pinch welts and bruising
Waterproof polyester for team training in any condition
Immobilization collar fitting for proper casualty care
Protective consumables to extend lifespan and save costs
Constructed from the same flame retardantmaterial used in Police ballistic/stab vests, offering 4x the strength and abrasion resistance of 16oz canvas or P.V.C. (conforms to OEKO-TEX® Standard 100, BS EN ISO 12947-2 & 14116: 2008)
High density polypropylene webbing (25mm rated to 207 Kg, 50mm rated to 440Kg).
Not Suitable for
- Use in temperatures above 100°C or flashover
- Use in water