Search & Rescue, Mountain Duty Training Range
Ruth Lee Duty Range For Mountain Search and rescue: a durable model of training and rescue manikin, and adaptable training tools for realistic simulations in all weather conditions. Perfect formountain rescue teams who are looking to simulate the conditions of a real search operation.
SEARCH AND RESCUE DUTY TRAINING MANAKINS
Ruth Lee Search and Rescue Duty Training Dummies are high-quality training manikins designed to simulate real-life rescue scenarios in mountainous terrain. These manikins are an essential tool for mountain rescue teams, providing a realistic and durable training experience for rescue personnel. The Ruth Lee Mountain Rescue Duty Training Manikin is made with top-quality materials, ensuring their durability and longevity. They are highly adaptable, allowing for a variety of rescue simulations, including helicopter rescues, crevasse rescues, and stretcher carries, wide area search exercises, avalanche rescues, rope work for steep ground or crag situations. They are perfect for training with other teams or multi agency exercises involving RAF helicopters, ambulance and police services.
The manikins come in various sizes and weights, making them suitable for a range of rescue scenarios. Designed to withstand harsh weather conditions, these manikins are perfect for training in brutal enviroments. With their unparalleled quality and functionality, these Search and Rescue Manikins are the perfect choice for mountain rescue teams looking to enhance their training and prepare for the most challenging rescue situations.
Key Features & Equipment Benefits:
- Anatomically correct manikins simulate unconscious persons for casualty care and stretcher evacuation
- Realistic sizes and weights aid in rigging techniques training
- Strong webbing loop allows easy hoisting into position, even buried under rockfalls
- Immobilization/extrication collar can be fitted for proper casualty care
- Waterproof polyester allows for team training in any condition, easily cleaned and dried
- Soft body joints prevent pinch welts and bruising, common with plastic manikins
- Protective consumables extend lifespan and reduce costs, including coveralls and boots
- Tough design for durability, withstanding harsh conditions
- Increase the lifespan of your manikin with tough drag protectors and overalls.
- Bring extra realism to training with a shoutbox and hood, allowing your manikin to "speak."
- Achieve a more lifelike appearance with a face mask and wig.
Favoured for Use By:
- All UK Fire & Rescue Services.
- The British Ministry of Defence (MOD).
- Police, Ambulance/EMS/HART teams.
- Health & Safety experts across various industries.
- Equivalent organisations across North & South
- America, Europe, Australia and Asia.
- Bowland Pennine Mountain Rescue Team, Cleveland Mountain Rescue Team, Brecon Mountain Rescue Team
Scarborough and Ryedale Mountain Rescue Team, Glossop Mountain Rescue Team, Swaledale Mountain Rescue, Cairngorm Mountain Rescue, Glen of Imaal Mountain Rescue Team, Edale Mountain Rescue, Mountain Rescue in North East Wales, Scottish Mountain Rescue, Aberglaslyn Mountain Rescue
- Constructed from the same flame retardantmaterial used in Police ballistic/stab vests, offering 4x the strength and abrasion resistance of 16oz canvas or P.V.C. (conforms to OEKO-TEX® Standard 100, BS EN ISO 12947-2 & 14116: 2008).
- High density polypropylene webbing (25mm rated to 207 Kg, 50mm rated to 440Kg).
Need any help? Get in touch with an expert via the contact form below.
Anatomically correct manikins for casualty care and evacuation
Realistic sizes and weights for rigging techniques training
Strong webbing loops for hoisting into position
Can withstand rockfalls and harsh conditions
Soft body joints to eliminate pinch welts and bruising
Waterproof polyester for team training in any condition
Immobilization collar fitting for proper casualty care
Protective consumables to extend lifespan and save costs
Constructed from the same flame retardantmaterial used in Police ballistic/stab vests, offering 4x the strength and abrasion resistance of 16oz canvas or P.V.C. (conforms to OEKO-TEX® Standard 100, BS EN ISO 12947-2 & 14116: 2008)
High density polypropylene webbing (25mm rated to 207 Kg, 50mm rated to 440Kg).
Not Suitable for
- Use in temperatures above 100°C or flashover
- Use in water
MANUFACTURERS & DISTRIBUTORS OF SPECIALIST SAFETY EQUIPMENT
- Legacy - MOB Double Horizontal Lifting Strop£354.00 £295.00In stock
- Mullion - SOLAS Fire Fighters Complete Kit£655.20 £546.00In stock
- Mullion Compact 150 Regular Lifejacket
Starting at £137.40 £114.50In stock
Latest News Articles
Posted: February 16, 2023Taking your EMS Training to the Next Level: The Importance of Using Realistic Manikins During Medical Emergency Scenarios
Paramedic or HART teams require manikins, designed for specialist training to prepare emergency response workers for time-critical situations! And saving lives. Ruth Lee provides realistic training manikins that mimic a real-life patient in a number of ways. Crucial for effective EMS training.
Posted: August 24, 2022Fast Inflation Shelter Series: Search & Rescue
Search & Rescue Rapid Deployment Air Shelter - a range of accessories available for faster air inflation output and speed rescue & recovery
Posted: August 19, 2022Fast Inflation Shelter Series: 'Pop Up' Medical Tents
Fast Inflation Emergency Air Shelters for rapid deployment - Browse the full range of inflatable tents, with accessories available!
Posted: August 08, 2022SB Rescue Sling & MOB Vertical Recovery (What you need to know!)
The SB Rescue Sling: MOB & Body Recovery System ((MCA & SOLAS accepted) for vertical recovery with rapid rescue - Full range of SB Rescue Sling & Accessories available!