Clamping Float - Reach Pole Accessory
Recommended for our 9m, 13m & 17m Telescopic Reach Poles to provide buoyancy on water.
CLAMPING FLOAT - REACH POLE ACCESSORY
Adds buoyancy when using our Telescopic Reach Poles for a rescue from water, and is recommended for the 9m, 13m and 17m poles. Manufactured from a durable plastic-coated foam, and secured to the pole by a plastic clamp.
Key features & Equipment Benefits:
- Added buoyancy for the Telescopic Reach Poles — supporting MOB recovery and rescue efforts in the water
- The additional buoyancy of the clamping float gives you more control over the Reach Pole
- Optimised / recommended for 9m, 13m, and 17m poles
- Made from durable plastic-coated foam
- The buoyant Clamping Float is attached securly to the pole by a plastic clamping mechanism
- Highly visibile, bright yellow colour, which can be easily spotted / located
- Material: Yellow plastic-coated foam
- Colour: Hi-Vis Yellow
- Dimensions: 30cm x 20cm
- Weight: 0.8Kg
- Country Of Manufacturer: United Kingdom
Need any help? Get in touch with an expert via the contact form below.
Additional buoyancy equipment for Telescopic Reach Pole for MOB water rescue
Manufactured from a durable plastic-coated foam
secured to the pole by a plastic clamp.
recommended for the 9m, 13m and 17m poles
Material: Yellow plastic-coated foam
Dimensions: 30cm x 20cm
Country Of Manufacture: United Kingdom