G Winch - Certificated for personnel lifting - Manual
The G Winch is a manually operated winch designed specifically for the routine raising or lowering of personnel
G WINCH - PERSONNEL LIFTING WINCH
Dynamic Utility: Lifting Personnel & Rescue
The G Winch is a manually operated winch designed specifically for the routine raising or lowering of personnel. The G Winch can be used either for rescue purposes or day to day personnel lifting. The G Winch is ideal for use in confined space operations.
Key Features & Equipment Benefits:
- Anti-run braking mechanism, so if the winding arm is released during lifting the mechanism automatically locks, holding the person steady until the handle is rotated again by the operator.
- Hard-wearing and tough pressed steel body and casing
- Gear ratio 1:8.9 (for easy personnel lifting, 50mm retrieval per rotation)
- 250kg MWL
- Cable length: 20mtrs
- Galvanised steel cable with auto-lock karabiner
- Conforms to European Directive 2006/42/EC
Need any help? Get in touch with an expert via the contact form below.
Gear ratio 1:8.9 (for easy personnel lifting, 50mm retrieval per rotation)
150kg or 250kg MWL models
Cable lengths of 20m to 50m available (250kg model max. 40m)
Galvanised or stainless steel cables available, with auto-lock carabiner
Weight: 21.5kg (with 50m cable)
Can be mounted to G.Tripod via brackets
CE certified. Conforms to European Directive 2006/42/EC