SOS Rescue Pod - Auto-Inflation Flotation Log
'Ready-to-drop' Marine Rescue Pod — automatically inflates into a flotation log when dropped or thrown from height, and compatabile with drones for a more dyanamic distance MOB recovery. Complete with reflective fluro grab handles, in neon yellow.
SOS Rescue POD - Auto-Inflatable
The SOS Rescue Pod is a 'READY-TO-DROP' auto-inflation MOB floatation log. A rapid response MOB rescue device that supports a quick man overboard recovery attempt of an in-water casualty by helping them keep their head above water until rescued — essential in time-critical situations. The Rescue Pod man overboard equipment can be dropped or thrown, enabling it's automatic activation into a flotation long flotation device with grab handles.
Key Features & Equipment Benefits:
- Can be thrown or dropped to prompt automatic inflation of the SOS Rescue Pod into a flotation log — complete with reflective fluro grab handles
- Compatible with drones: can be operated by drone pilots to enable a dynamic rescue attempt
- Meets the rapid response time needed to save lives
- Suitable for rapid deployment in time-critical MOB situations
- Neon yellow 210 Denier Nylon single-side polyurethane coated with ultraviolet resistance
- All seams and fitting points are high-frequency welded and air tight in accordance with ISO 12402
- SOLAS grade reflective tape is located on both side of the buoyancy chamber
- SOLAS water activated flashing light
- Co² Cylinder: 60-gram UML AUTO disposable cylinder operating mechanism.
- Weight including cylinder: 0.95kg (2 Pounds)
- Inflation buoyancy 275Newtons
- Oral Inflation valve 70mm Red (2 ½”)
- Size (inflated): 25cm X 175cm (10” x 70”)
- Colour: Bright Neon Yellow
Need any help? Get in touch with an expert via the contact form below.
Packed and READY-TO-DROP
Can be vaccum packed between servicing for extra long life
Compatible with drones, with auto-drop capabilities
Rapid-response MOB equipment
Drop or throw SOS Rescue Pod for automatic inflation
Auto-inflates into a floatation log, complete with REFLECTIVE FLURO GRAB HANDLES
Neon yellow Bladder: 210 Denier Nylon single-side polyurethane coated with ultraviolet resistance
All seams & fitting points are high frequency welded / air tight in accordance with ISO 12402
SOLAS grade reflective tape is located on both side of the buoyancy chamber & SOLAS water activated flashing light.
Co² Cylinder: 60-gramUML AUTO disposable cylinder operating mechanism.
Weight: including cylinder is approximately 0.95kg (2 Pounds)
Inflation buoyancy: 275 Newtons
Oral Inflation valve: 70mm Red (2 ½”)
Size (inflated): 25cm X 175cm (10” x 70”
MANUFACTURERS & DISTRIBUTORS OF SPECIALIST SAFETY EQUIPMENT
Latest News Articles
Posted: August 24, 2022Fast Inflation Shelter Series: Search & Rescue
Search & Rescue Rapid Deployment Air Shelter - a range of accessories available for faster air inflation output and speed rescue & recovery
Posted: August 19, 2022Fast Inflation Shelter Series: 'Pop Up' Medical Tents
Fast Inflation Emergency Air Shelters for rapid deployment - Browse the full range of inflatable tents, with accessories available!
Posted: August 08, 2022SB Rescue Sling & MOB Vertical Recovery (What you need to know!)
The SB Rescue Sling: MOB & Body Recovery System ((MCA & SOLAS accepted) for vertical recovery with rapid rescue - Full range of SB Rescue Sling & Accessories available!
Posted: July 28, 2022Official 2022 Distributors of the Jason's Cradle MOB System!
I.C Brindle are now official partners with Jason's Cradle! Distributing the full range of the world's leading MOB recovery system - at retail and discounted prices.