SOS XL Recovery Ladder - Man Overboard Rescue Ladder / Cradle
The SOS XL Recovery Ladder is a lightweight, and rapid-deployment MOB solution, specialised for commercial boats. A two-in-one Recovery / Rescue Ladder MOB system facilitating both assisted rescues via the ladder rungs, and horizontal recoveries through a 'parbuckle' cradle recovery style — with a 2:1 leverage advantage, using a halyard or block and tackle.
SOS XL Recovery / Rescue MOB Ladder
The new SOS XL Recovery Ladder combines both easy-to-use features, and fast-deployment capabilities in one man overboard rescue system. This MOB Rescue Ladder is specialised and designed for commercial boats & vessels. The two-in-one multifunction SOS Recovery / Rescue Ladder can facilitate 2 types of man overboard recovery — an assisted rescue, where crew can use the runs as a ladder to climb back on-board. Or, if the MOB casualty is injured / unable to move, a horizontal lift can be performed. 'Parbuckling' the casualty in an man overboard cradle-type recovery style — utilising a 2:1 leverage system with an halyard, or block and tackle.
Key Features & Equipment Benefits:
- Fast and easy-to-use MOB equipment — deploys in minutes to perform a man overboard recovery / rescue
- Can be fully operated by 1 crew member, with the XL Recovery Ladder being rolled out in less than 60 seconds
- Can be used for two different types of MOB rescue / recovery: Assisted Rescue & Horizontal Recovery (medically perferred)
- Has 4 attachment points that keep the man overboard equipment stable during operation secure ladder to cleat, gunwale,
stanchion base, padeye or other available strong points. This provides greater security and stability.
- The compact bag is an integral part of the ladder. The ladder is incorporated and packed into high visibility neon orange mesh bag that unclips instantly
- "Soft" design with lightweight ladder rungs to prevent any further injury to MOB casualty
- Size: folded compact is 68cmx 63cm (28inches x 25inches
- Width of steps 34cm (18inches).
- Weight: 8 kilos ( 18 pounds)
- Length: Deployed length of ladder is 3.65 metres ( 12 feet)
enabling the MOB to step onto the lowest step with ease.
- Steps: 10 steps to enable the crew to climb back into the boat,
well-spaced rungs providing stable foot and hand control.
- Material: Heavy duty warp knit polyester UV climbing webbing.
- Quality Certifications:
- All materials are certified andcontrolled under the standard quality ISO 9001 management
- Nata test certificate to ISO 799-1 & ABR 5195
- Procedures-safe working load 150+kg
Need any help? Get in touch with an expert via the contact form below.
Designed for commercial boats / vessels
Quick deployment MOB equipment
Two-in-one, multifunctional SOS Recovery / Rescue Ladder
2 Recovery Methods: Using rungs as a ladder, & horizontal lift 'parbuckle' cradle recovery style
2:1 leverage with halyard, or block and tackle
Easy and quick to deploy in minutes
Single person operation, can be rolled out in under 1 minute
Doubles up as an assisted rescue, o horizontal lift for injured or incapacitated crew
4 x attaching points
High visibility neon-orange mesh bag, unclips instantly
Size: folded compact is 68cmx 63cm (28inches x 25inches
Width of steps 34cm (18inches).
Weight: 8 kilos ( 18 pounds)
Length: Deployed length of ladder is 3.65 metres ( 12 feet), enabling the MOB to step onto the lowest step with ease.
Steps: 10 steps to enable the crew to climb back into the boat,
well-spaced rungs providing stable foot and hand control
Material: Heavy duty warp knit polyester UV climbing webbing
"soft" design (mesh boarding ladder & lightweight rungs)
Easy stowage and portable
All materials are certified and controlled under the standard quality ISO 9001 management system. Nata test certificate to ISO ISO 799-1 & ABR 5195
Procedures-safe working load 150+kg