SOS Recovery Ladder - Man Overboard Rescue Ladder / Cradle
The SOS Recovery Ladder is simple, lightweight, and heavy duty MOB recovery / rescue ladder. Preforming two types of recovery in one MOB equipment. Using rungs as a ladder, or utilising the entire ladder shape as a 'cradle' — horizontally lifting the MOB casuality in a ‘parbuckle’ recovery style.
SOS Recovery / Rescue Ladder - MOB
The SOS Recovery Ladder - Rescue ladder is a lightweight yet heavy duty piece of MOB equipment that functions as both a ladder and a man overboard cradle. The rungs of the ladder can be climbed, or a horizontal 'parbuckle' lift can be performed during a recovery — utilising a 2:1 leverage, with either halyard or block & tackle, attached to the bottom end lifting eye. This rescue ladder combine both simplicity and speed, as it can be quickly deployed in minutes, and fully operated by 1 person.
Key Features & Equipment Benefits:
- Simplicity and speed: easy to deploy within minutes
- One person operation, with the ladder being rolled out quickly and ready to be used
- Multifunctioning recovery / rescue ladder: able-bodied persons can climb the ladder, where an injured or disabled casualty can be lifted horizontally (medically preferred).
- Efficient stowage: the compact bag is a key feature of the man overboard ladder. Packed in a hi-vis neon yellow mesh bag that unfolds instantly
- Manufactured of heavy-duty wrap knitted polyester mesh
- 5 well-spaced ladder steps allow the crew or MOB to control the equipment easily as they climb back on-board providing stable foot and hand purchase.
- Despite being very durable, the lightweight / 'soft' design will not harm an MOB casualty if the boat rolls
- 4 x attaching points that connect to the boat or vessel
- The steps hanging from the 4 attaching points give you greater security and stability
- Size: folded compact is 500mm x 300mm (20 x 12 inches)
- Width of steps 370mm (14 ½ inches).
- Weight: Lightweight only 3.3 kilos (7.2 pounds).
- Length: Deployed length of ladder is 2 ¼ metres (7 ½ feet) enabling the MOB to step onto the lowest step with ease
- Materials: Heavy duty wrap knitted polyester mesh
- Attachment point for a sling
- Quality Certifications: All materials are certified and controlled under the standard quality ISO 9001 management system.
Need any help? Get in touch with an expert via the contact form below.
Size: folded compact is 500mm x 300mm (20 x 12 inches)
Width: Steps 370mm (14 ½ inches).
Weight: Lightweight only 3.3 kilos (7.2 pounds).
Length: Deployed length of ladder is 2 ¼ metres (7 ½ feet) enabling the MOB to step onto the lowest step with ease
Quick & easy to use MOB equipment
Deploys in minutes
Assisted / horizontal rescue
4 x attaching points
High visibility / neon yellow mesh bag (bright rescue colour)
5 x well-spaced rungs / steps, enabling crew to control ladder
Material: heavy-duty wrap knitted polyester mesh
Self-service maintainence, dries quickly
Designed for sail or power vessel
Certifications: All materials certified under ISO 9001
MANUFACTURERS & DISTRIBUTORS OF SPECIALIST SAFETY EQUIPMENT
Latest News Articles
Posted: August 24, 2022Fast Inflation Shelter Series: Search & Rescue
Search & Rescue Rapid Deployment Air Shelter - a range of accessories available for faster air inflation output and speed rescue & recovery
Posted: August 19, 2022Fast Inflation Shelter Series: 'Pop Up' Medical Tents
Fast Inflation Emergency Air Shelters for rapid deployment - Browse the full range of inflatable tents, with accessories available!
Posted: August 08, 2022SB Rescue Sling & MOB Vertical Recovery (What you need to know!)
The SB Rescue Sling: MOB & Body Recovery System ((MCA & SOLAS accepted) for vertical recovery with rapid rescue - Full range of SB Rescue Sling & Accessories available!
Posted: July 28, 2022Official 2022 Distributors of the Jason's Cradle MOB System!
I.C Brindle are now official partners with Jason's Cradle! Distributing the full range of the world's leading MOB recovery system - at retail and discounted prices.