SOS Recovery Ladder - Man Overboard Rescue Ladder / Cradle
The SOS Recovery Ladder is simple, lightweight, and heavy duty MOB recovery / rescue ladder. Preforming two types of recovery in one MOB equipment. Using rungs as a ladder, or utilising the entire ladder shape as a 'cradle' — horizontally lifting the MOB casuality in a ‘parbuckle’ recovery style.
SOS Recovery / Rescue Ladder - MOB
The SOS Recovery Ladder - Rescue ladder is a lightweight yet heavy duty piece of MOB equipment that functions as both a ladder and a man overboard cradle. The rungs of the ladder can be climbed, or a horizontal 'parbuckle' lift can be performed during a recovery — utilising a 2:1 leverage, with either halyard or block & tackle, attached to the bottom end lifting eye. This rescue ladder combine both simplicity and speed, as it can be quickly deployed in minutes, and fully operated by 1 person.
Key Features & Equipment Benefits:
- Simplicity and speed: easy to deploy within minutes
- One person operation, with the ladder being rolled out quickly and ready to be used
- Multifunctioning recovery / rescue ladder: able-bodied persons can climb the ladder, where an injured or disabled casualty can be lifted horizontally (medically preferred).
- Efficient stowage: the compact bag is a key feature of the man overboard ladder. Packed in a hi-vis neon yellow mesh bag that unfolds instantly
- Manufactured of heavy-duty wrap knitted polyester mesh
- 5 well-spaced ladder steps allow the crew or MOB to control the equipment easily as they climb back on-board providing stable foot and hand purchase.
- Despite being very durable, the lightweight / 'soft' design will not harm an MOB casualty if the boat rolls
- 4 x attaching points that connect to the boat or vessel
- The steps hanging from the 4 attaching points give you greater security and stability
- Size: folded compact is 500mm x 300mm (20 x 12 inches)
- Width of steps 370mm (14 ½ inches).
- Weight: Lightweight only 3.3 kilos (7.2 pounds).
- Length: Deployed length of ladder is 2 ¼ metres (7 ½ feet) enabling the MOB to step onto the lowest step with ease
- Materials: Heavy duty wrap knitted polyester mesh
- Attachment point for a sling
- Quality Certifications: All materials are certified and controlled under the standard quality ISO 9001 management system.
Need any help? Get in touch with an expert via the contact form below.
Size: folded compact is 500mm x 300mm (20 x 12 inches)
Width: Steps 370mm (14 ½ inches).
Weight: Lightweight only 3.3 kilos (7.2 pounds).
Length: Deployed length of ladder is 2 ¼ metres (7 ½ feet) enabling the MOB to step onto the lowest step with ease
Quick & easy to use MOB equipment
Deploys in minutes
Assisted / horizontal rescue
4 x attaching points
High visibility / neon yellow mesh bag (bright rescue colour)
5 x well-spaced rungs / steps, enabling crew to control ladder
Material: heavy-duty wrap knitted polyester mesh
Self-service maintainence, dries quickly
Designed for sail or power vessel
Certifications: All materials certified under ISO 9001