Forensic Head Recovery Bag (Pack of 5)
A fine-mesh forensic bag for securing the head whilst also maintaining vital forensic evidence. Supplied in packs of 5.
FORENSIC HEAD RECOVERY BAGS
Manufactured from a fine-mesh nylon which allows water to pass through whilst retaining vital forensic evidence, and with an adjustable Velcro fastening. Used by Police forces and other emergency response organizations worldwide.
Key Features & Equipment Benefits:
- Made from a fine-mesh Nylon material
- Allows water to pass through, whilst still retaining important forensic substance
- Easily adjustable Velcro fastening that can be securly tightened
- Favoured by Police Organisations and other 'Bluelight' / emergency response forces around the world
- Can be used in coordination with the other I.C. Brindle Forensic & Body Recovery Equipment — including the SB Forensic System.
- Material: Hi-Vis fine-mesh Nylon
- Dimensions: 35cm x 24.5cm
- Weight: 60g per bag
- Manufactured in United Kingdom
Need any help? Get in touch with an expert via the contact form below.
|Brands||I.C. Brindle & Co Ltd|
Material: Hi-Vis fine-mesh Nylon
Dimensions : 26cm x 24cm
Weight: 60g per bag
Manufactured in United Kingdom
Packs of x 5 Forensic Head, Hands and Feet Bags
Retains vital forensic evidence
Used by police and emergnecy reponse teams