12v Davit Drum Winch - Stainless Steel Wire Rope & Davit Hook - Stainless Steel Wire Rope Davit Drum Winch - 12V with Davit Hook
The RP1000-1200 Hoist/Crane Davit Drum Winch serves as an alternative to marine davits, specifically for replacing Rule production models made between 1960 and 2000. These models are commonly found on boats manufactured by popular brands such as Bayliner. The RP1000-1200 includes a built-in mechanical brake and is suitable for overhead applications of up to 1,000 lbs in weight. It comes in two drum lengths and is available in either stainless steel or regular steel.
NOTE: most recommended option is the short frame with a stainless steel drum and stainless steel fasteners.
Stainless Steel Wire Rope Davit Drum Winch - 12V with Davit Hook for Marine Applications
12V Marine Grade c/w Stainless Steel Wire Rope and Davit Hook:
The RP1000-1200 Hoist/Crane Davit Drum Winch is an alternative option for marine davits, specifically designed to replace the Rule production models manufactured between 1960 and 2000, which are commonly found on boats like Bayliner. This winch features a built-in mechanical brake and can handle overhead applications of up to 1,000 lbs. It is available in two drum lengths and can be made of stainless steel or regular steel. It is worth noting that the most recommended model is the short frame with a stainless steel drum and fasteners.
Key Features & Equipment Benefits:
- Compact - fits into tight spaces. The Hoist/Crane Davit Drum Winch is a highly versatile and efficient piece of equipment that boasts a range of impressive features. One of its standout qualities is its compact size, which allows it to fit into tight spaces with ease. This is particularly useful for boat owners who need to store their equipment in small areas or who want to maximize the space available on their vessel.
- Approved for overhead lifting. This the This means that it is capable of lifting loads vertically and is designed to meet the safety standards required for this type of application. This feature is especially important for boat owners who need to lift heavy items such as dinghies, outboard motors, and other equipment onto their vessel.
- Designed to retrofit existing davit systems. This makes it an ideal replacement for older equipment that may no longer be functioning as well as it should be. Retrofitting the 12v marine grade davit winch is a simple and straightforward process that can be completed by most boat owners with basic mechanical skills.
- 1,000 lbs deadlift capability. In terms of lifting capacity, the marine grade davit 12v winch is capable of deadlifting loads of up to 1,000 lbs. This is a significant amount of weight and makes the winch suitable for a wide range of applications. Whether you need to lift heavy equipment onto your boat or simply want to streamline your lifting process, the 12v marine grade davit winch is up to the task.
- Built-in mechanical brake. The 12v marine grade davit winch also features a built-in mechanical brake. This is a safety feature that prevents the load from dropping if the winch is accidentally released or if there is a power failure. The brake ensures that the load is held securely in place, providing peace of mind for boat owners and their crew.
Model #RP1000 Sold Complete with:
- Wiring harness
- Wired Remote Control
- Marine Grade 250 Amp Solenoid
- Dimensions: 5.7" H / 5.43" W / 13.5" L (14.5 cm H x 13.8 cm W x 34.3 cm L)
- Weight: 20 lbs / 9.07 kgs
- Deadlift: 1000lbs / 454kg
- Built-in Mechanical Brake
- Two drum lengths available
- CE Approved
Need any help? Get in touch with an expert via the contact form below.
Lifting capacity: 1,000 lbs/ 453.6 kgs single line
Motor: Permanent magnet - 1 KW
Voltage: 12V or 24V
Three stage planetary gears
Gear Ratio: 165 : 1
Spooling: Power in / Power out
Drum: 9.2 cm
Mounting Bolt Pattern: 12.4 cm x 9.2 cm
IP Rating: IP66
Dimensions: 5.7" H / 5.43" W / 13.5" L (14.5 cm H x 13.8 cm W x 34.3 cm L)
Weight: 20 lbs / 9.07 kgs
Deadlift: 1000lbs / 454kg
Built-in Mechanical Brake
Two drum lengths available
MANUFACTURERS & DISTRIBUTORS OF SPECIALIST SAFETY EQUIPMENT
Latest News Articles
Posted: August 21, 2023I.C. Brindle's SOLAS & Marine Tape Buyer's Guide: What Tape Should I be Using?
I.C. Brindle Buyer's Guide for our current Marine & SOLAS Tapes range. This guide provides a clear understanding of these essential safety tools. Explore the specialised attributes of SOLAS tapes, designed for improved visibility and regulatory compliance, and General Marine Safety Tapes, offering versatile solutions for maritime environments. Gain practical insights into their applications and their crucial role in enhancing safety across marine settings.
Posted: August 15, 2023A Fire Isolator Case Study : Combating Electrical Vehicle Fires Aboard Transport Ships
Amid the booming popularity of Electric Vehicles (EVs), ensuring their safety has emerged as a paramount concern. This article takes a comprehensive dive into the dynamic realm of EV fire safety, exploring the underlying processes and conditions that contribute to electrical fires. Central to this discussion is the pioneering role of innovative products such as the Fire Isolator. Specifically, we delve into a recent EV fire incident that occurred aboard a cargo ship in the Netherlands, shedding light on it as a case study. Through this real-world example, we highlight the distinct advantages offered by the Fire Isolator system in effectively addressing critical situations that may arise in the future.
Posted: June 30, 2023Enhancing Safety: Periodic Inspection Routine for your Lifebuoy Housing & Rescue Line
Ensuring the safety and reliability of equipment is of utmost importance in various industries and settings. However, determining the frequency of inspections can be a complex task, as it depends on multiple factors such as legislation, location, and vulnerability to environmental factors, vandalism, and theft. Striking the right balance between ensuring optimal equipment upkeep and avoiding unnecessary disruptions is crucial. In our upcoming blog, we delve into the significance of proper equipment inspection and maintenance. Join us as we explore how inspection results can help gauge the effectiveness of the inspection process and adapt to seasonal variations. Moreover, we'll discuss the critical role of post-usage inspections to safeguard against potential risks.
Posted: June 23, 2023Fast Inflation Series: Fire & Rescue Emergency Shelter
The firefighting sector operates in high-stakes environments, facing immense challenges to safeguard lives and property across the globe. That's why we created the I.C. Brindle Fire & Rescue Shelter - to help optimize safety and operational efficiency for firefighting services - purpose-built for firefighters, this shelter offers a secure refuge during critical, life-saving missions. In this article, we will explore the exceptional features and benefits of our Inflatable Fire & Rescue Shelter, highlighting its potential to enhance the effectiveness of firefighting operations with a hypothetical case-study and scenerio.