Airway Management Training Manikin - Airway Control Practice Dummy - Mannequin for Airway Management Training
Across various sectors, staff and teams must be prepared for unexpected situations such as confined spaces, and road traffic collisions (RTCs) — what if a casualty was trapped by the legs? Test your preparedness with the Full Bodied Air Management Manikin in training exercises to upskill in your Airway Management training.
Airway Management Training Manikin - Full-Body Practice Dummy for Airway Control - Comprehensive Mannequin for Airway Management Training
Airway Management training is typically conducted in a well-lit and spacious classroom with carpeting. However, it's important to consider how staff members would handle situations that present challenges, such as confined spaces, road traffic collisions (RTCs), or when the manikin is trapped by the legs. Would they be prepared to carry out Airway Management in these less-than-ideal circumstances? Introducing the Full Bodied Air Management Manikin into routine training exercises could be an effective way to test staff members' preparedness, as it would require them to think on their feet and adapt to unexpected situations.
Key Features & Equipment
- Full bodied manikin for more realistic and effective training
- Supplied with a Simuaids Adult Airway Management, and if using a different torso, contact us first to check the specifications
- Torso has anatomical landmarks including the sternum, rib cage, and substernal notch, as well as teeth, uvula, vocal cords, glottis, epiglottis, larynx, arytenoid cartilage, trachea, oesophagus, inflatable lungs and stomach, and allows for placement of nasogastric tube and accepts Combitube®, E.O.A., E.G.T.A., P.T.L. and i-gel® airways
- Soft body joints eliminate the risk of pinch welts and bruising that can occur with plastic bodied manikins
- Comes with a tough carrying holdall for easy handling and storage
- Includes replaceable boots and overalls
- Optional IV arm available for cannulation (20kg Manikin)
Favored by Industries and Organisations such as:
- UK Emergency Services.
- A wide spectrum of companies across industries.
- Health & Safety and First Aid Training organisations.
- Equivalent organisations across North & South America, Europe, Australia and Asia.
- Exported to rescue professionals in 26 countries worldwide, with the USA, Australia and Germany (big markets).
- Made with a high-strength, flame retardant material that is commonly used in Police ballistic/stab vests, providing superior durability and abrasion resistance. The material conforms to OEKO-TEX® Standard 100, as well as BS EN ISO 12947-2 and 14116: 2008.
- To ensure even greater strength, high density polypropylene webbing is used, with a 25mm rating of up to 207 Kg and a 50mm rating of up to 440 Kg. Note - that this material description does not apply to the torso.
Need any help? Get in touch with an expert via the contact form below.
The Ruth Lee Full Body Airway Management Manikin includes a Simuaids Adult Airway Management
Torsos are removable for easy cleaning, and a padded jacket is provided for protection and installation/removal
Constructed with tough and safe-to-handle Polyester material conforming to BS EN ISO 6330 and OEKO-TEX® Standard 100
Adult-sized at 1.8m for realistic training
No risk of pinching associated with plastic manikin joints
Supplied with replaceable and washable protective overalls, and a tough storage/carrying holdall for easy handling and storage
Torso features anatomical landmarks, including teeth, uvula, vocal cords, glottis, epiglottis, larynx, arytenoid cartilage, trachea, esophagus, and inflatable lungs and stomach
Accepts nasogastric tube placement and Combitube®, E.O.A., E.G.T.A., P.T.L., and i-gel airways.
Constructed from the same flame retardant
material used in Police ballistic/stab vests, offering 4x the strength and abrasion resistance of 16oz canvas or P.V.C. (conforms to OEKO-TEX® Standard 100, BS EN ISO 12947-2 & 14116: 2008).
High density polypropylene webbingn (25mm rated to 207 Kg, 50mm rated to 440Kg).
Note material description does not apply to torso.
Not Suitable For:
Use in hot fire training
Use in water