Mullion Hi-Rise 150 SOLAS Lifejacket
Starting at £231.71 £193.09
Designed to combine optimum safety and comfort, with a zip closure cover and a double back strap. Red & Black, Blue & Black, Wipe Clean, and Sprayhood options.
HI-RISE 150 SOLAS LIFEJACKET
The Hi-Rise 150 SOLAS Lifejacket is horseshoe-shaped in it's design. Combining the optimum level of safety and comfort for the wearer with offset shoulder straps to lighten the weight of the jacket, whilst alleviating pressure upon your neck and shoulders when worn. Additional head support is enabled by the unique hinged head pillow located on the bladder -ensuring optimal comfort levels when in the water. The optimised safety and comfort design is evident in the tailoring of the bladder to the contours of the wearer, creating a snug, secure fit that gives superior preformance when in the water.
Equipped with a zip closure cover and double back strap for general off-shore applications, the SOLAS 150 Hi-Rise is ideal for general off-shore use and compatible with wet weather gear — like the Mullion - North Sea 1 Suit.
This lifejacket is also dual-approved to the latest SOLAS 2010 regulations.
Hi-Rise 150 - SOLAS Key Features & Equipment Benefits:
- The shape of the bladder is tailored to the contours of the wearer to create a snug secure fit whilst giving supreme in-water performance
- The bladder has a unique hinged head pillow for optimal comfort and head support in waterDesigned to combine optimum safety and comfort
- Stylised horseshoe design with offset shoulder straps to alleviate weight and pressure stress on neck and shoulders
- Double shoulder straps for comfort and reduction of weight to the back neck
- Ideal for offshore use with foul weather clothing
- Marine grade stainless steel D-ring in front
- Durable waterproof fabric
- Stainless steel interlocking belt buckles
- Zip fastening cover
- Adjustable waist belt
- Detachable crutch strap
- Reflective silver piping on front
Hi Rise Horseshoe Bladder:
- Relief valve on front chamber for manual inflation and deflation - relieves any excess pressure if both chambers are fired simultaneously
- Oral inflation tube on back chamber and over-pressure tube
- Red recovery grab strap on bladder marked “LIFT”
- SOLAS approved retro-reflective tape
- Double chamber
- 2x inflation systems
- Marine-grade whistle
- Buddy line
Lifejacket Technical Information:
- Automatic water-activated SOLAS S.O.S. light
- 2 x 38g CO2 gas cylinder
- Buoyancy 180N
Approved by International Standards / Certified:
- Ship's Wheel MED
- SOLAS Approved
- EN ISO 12402-3 : 2006 +A1 : 2010 for inflatable lifejackets performance level 150
- EN ISO 12401 : 2009
- Maritime PPE Standards:
- EN 396 / EN ISO 12402-3: 150N Life Jackets - "Have buoyancy of no less than 150 Newton for the average adult. This level is intended for general application or for use with foul weather clothing."
- IMO /SOLAS / MED - "The International Maritime Organisation governs the Convention of Safety Of Life at Sea - SOLAS. This Convention requires that SOLAS requirements are met for all life-saving equipment carried and used on board all ships on international voyages including passenger ships and cargo ships of 500 gross tonnes or more. This includes lifejackets, abandonment suits and immersion suits. Recognition that the equipment fully complies with the requirements of the MED - Marine Equipment Directive - will be denoted by a ‘Ships Steering Wheel’ mark which must be on all equipment sold to European Community Ships of 500 tons or more in size."
- SOLAS Lifejackets - "All lifejackets must be of double chamber design with 2 automatic inflation systems as well as be fitted with a SOLAS approved light and buddy line for optimum safety."
Looking to Get Your Lifejackets Serviced?
We're an offical Mullion Service Station with servicing from £10.00 + vat
Need any help? Get in touch with an expert via the contact form below.
|Lifejacket Buoyancy||150 Newtons|
Designed to combine optimum safety and comfort
Ideal for offshore use with foul weather clothing
The shape of the bladder is tailored to the contours of the wearer to create a snug secure fit whilst giving supreme in-water performance
Stylized horseshoe design with offset shoulder straps to alleviate weight and pressure stress on neck and shoulders
The bladder has a unique hinged head pillow for optimal comfort and head support in water
Durable waterproof fabric
Double shoulder straps for comfort and reduction of weight to the back neck
Zip fastening cover
Stainless steel interlocking belt buckles
Adjustable waist belt
Detachable crutch strap
Marine grade stainless steel D-ring in front
Reflective silver piping on front
Oral inflation tube on back chamber and over-pressure tube + relief valve on front chamber for manual inflation and deflation and also to relieve any excess pressure if both chambers are fired simultaneously
SOLAS approved retro-reflective tape
Red recovery grab strap on bladder marked “LIFT”
2 x 38g CO2 gas cylinder
Automatic water-activated SOLAS S.O.S. light
2 x inflation systems
Marine grade whistle
EN ISO 12402-3 : 2006 +A1 : 2010 for inflatable lifejackets performance level 150
EN ISO 12401 : 2009
MANUFACTURERS & DISTRIBUTORS OF SPECIALIST SAFETY EQUIPMENT
- Legacy - MOB Double Horizontal Lifting Strop£354.00 £295.00In stock
- Mullion - SOLAS Fire Fighters Complete Kit£655.20 £546.00In stock
- Mullion Compact 150 Regular Lifejacket
Starting at £137.40 £114.50In stock
Latest News Articles
Posted: February 16, 2023Taking your EMS Training to the Next Level: The Importance of Using Realistic Manikins During Medical Emergency Scenarios
Paramedic or HART teams require manikins, designed for specialist training to prepare emergency response workers for time-critical situations! And saving lives. Ruth Lee provides realistic training manikins that mimic a real-life patient in a number of ways. Crucial for effective EMS training.
Posted: August 24, 2022Fast Inflation Shelter Series: Search & Rescue
Search & Rescue Rapid Deployment Air Shelter - a range of accessories available for faster air inflation output and speed rescue & recovery
Posted: August 19, 2022Fast Inflation Shelter Series: 'Pop Up' Medical Tents
Fast Inflation Emergency Air Shelters for rapid deployment - Browse the full range of inflatable tents, with accessories available!
Posted: August 08, 2022SB Rescue Sling & MOB Vertical Recovery (What you need to know!)
The SB Rescue Sling: MOB & Body Recovery System ((MCA & SOLAS accepted) for vertical recovery with rapid rescue - Full range of SB Rescue Sling & Accessories available!