Mullion Hi-Rise 150 Lifejacket with Sprayhood
Hi Rise 150 Lifejacket with high visibility yellow sprayhood which protects you from water ingress and spray when wearing the lifejacket in the water, with face windows panel that incorporate breathing holes to prevent asphyxiation.
Hi-Rise 150 Lifejacket with Sprayhood
The Hi-Rise 150N SOLAS Lifejacket is horseshoe-shaped in it's design. Combining the optimum level of safety and comfort for the wearer with offset shoulder straps to lighten the weight of the jacket, whilst alleviating pressure upon your neck and shoulders when worn. Additional head support is enabled by the unique hinged head pillow located on the bladder -ensuring optimal comfort levels when in the water. The optimised safety and comfort design is evident in the tailoring of the bladder to the contours of the wearer, creating a snug, secure fit that gives superior preformance when in the water.
Equipped with a zip fastening / closure cover and double back strap for general off-shore applications, the SOLAS 150 Hi-Rise is ideal for general use and compatible with wet weather gear —such as the Mullion - North Sea 1 Suit. This lifejacket is also dual-approved to the latest SOLAS 2010 regulations.
This version of the Mullion Hi-Rise 150 SOLAS Lifejacket comes with the sprayhood attachement, functioning as a second line of defense when you wearing the lifejacket in the water. The sprayhood shields your airways from water ingress and spray. Face window panels give a clear line of sight, made with breathing holes to prevent asphyxiation and ensuring comfort while worn.
Hi-Rise 150 + Spray Hood Key Features & Equipment Benefits:
- Spray Hood comes in a high visibility yellow design with SOLAS approved retro-reflective tape allows you to be spotted in the water easier
- Spray Hood retro-fits on all Hi-Rise 150 lifejackets (like the Mullion Hi-Rise 150 SOLAS Wipe Clean Lifejacket).
- Spray Hood adds another layer of protection against the water and secondary drowning
- The shape of the bladder is tailored to the contours of the wearer to create a snug secure fit whilst giving supreme in-water performance
- The bladder has a unique hinged head pillow for optimal comfort and head support in water - combining optimum safety and comfort
- Stylised horseshoe design with offset shoulder straps to alleviate weight and pressure stress on neck and shoulders
- Double shoulder straps for comfort and reduction of weight to the back neck
- Ideal for offshore use with foul weather clothing
- Marine grade stainless steel D-ring in front
- Durable waterproof fabric
- Stainless steel interlocking belt buckles
- Zip fastening cover
- Adjustable waist belt
- Detachable crutch strap
- Reflective silver piping on fron
- Relief valve on front chamber for manual inflation and deflation - relieves any excess pressure if both chambers are fired simultaneously
- Oral inflation tube on back chamber and over-pressure tube
- Red recovery grab strap on bladder marked “LIFT”
- SOLAS approved retro-reflective tape
- Double chamber
- 2x inflation systems
- Marine-grade whistle
- Buddy line
Lifejacket Technical Information:
- Automatic water-activated SOLAS S.O.S. light
- 2 x 38g CO2 gas cylinder
- Buoyancy - 180N
Approved by international standards / Certifications:
- Ship's Wheel MED
- SOLAS Approved
- EN ISO 12402-3 : 2006 +A1 : 2010 for inflatable lifejackets performance level 150
- EN ISO 12401 : 2009
- Maritime PPE Standards:
- En 396 / En ISO 12402-3: 150N Life Jackets - "Have buoyancy of no less than 150 Newton for the average adult. This level is intended for general application or for use with foul weather clothing."
- IMO /SOLAS / MED - "The International Maritime Organisation governs the Convention of Safety Of Life at Sea - SOLAS. This Convention requires that SOLAS requirements are met for all life-saving equipment carried and used on board all ships on international voyages including passenger ships and cargo ships of 500 gross tonnes or more. This includes lifejackets, abandonment suits and immersion suits. Recognition that the equipment fully complies with the requirements of the MED - Marine Equipment Directive - will be denoted by a ‘Ships Steering Wheel’ mark which must be on all equipment sold to European Community Ships of 500 tons or more in size."
- SOLAS Lifejackets - "All lifejackets must be of double chamber design with 2 automatic inflation systems as well as be fitted with a SOLAS approved light and buddy line for optimum safety.
Looking to Get Your Lifejackets Serviced?
We're an offical Mullion Service Station with servicing from £10.00 + vat
Need any help? Get in touch with an expert via the contact form below.
|Lifejacket Buoyancy||150 Newtons|
Designed to combine optimum safety and comfort, with sprayhood secondary drowning defense attachment.
Ideal for offshore use with foul weather clothing
The shape of the bladder is tailored to the contours of the wearer to create a snug secure fit whilst giving supreme in-water performance
Stylized horseshoe design with offset shoulder straps to alleviate weight and pressure stress on neck and shoulders
The bladder has a unique hinged head pillow for optimal comfort and head support in water
Durable waterproof fabric
Double shoulder straps for comfort and reduction of weight to the back neck
Zip fastening cover
Stainless steel interlocking belt buckles
Adjustable waist belt
Detachable crutch strap
Marine grade stainless steel D-ring in front
Reflective silver piping on front
Oral inflation tube on back chamber and over-pressure tube + relief valve on front chamber for manual inflation and deflation and also to relieve any excess pressure if both chambers are fired simultaneously
SOLAS approved retro-reflective tape
Red recovery grab strap on bladder marked “LIFT”
2 x 38g CO2 gas cylinder
Automatic water-activated SOLAS S.O.S. light
2 x inflation systems
Marine grade whistle
EN ISO 12402-3 : 2006 +A1 : 2010 for inflatable lifejackets performance level 150
EN ISO 12401 : 2009
MANUFACTURERS & DISTRIBUTORS OF SPECIALIST SAFETY EQUIPMENT
Latest News Articles
Posted: August 21, 2023I.C. Brindle's SOLAS & Marine Tape Buyer's Guide: What Tape Should I be Using?
I.C. Brindle Buyer's Guide for our current Marine & SOLAS Tapes range. This guide provides a clear understanding of these essential safety tools. Explore the specialised attributes of SOLAS tapes, designed for improved visibility and regulatory compliance, and General Marine Safety Tapes, offering versatile solutions for maritime environments. Gain practical insights into their applications and their crucial role in enhancing safety across marine settings.
Posted: August 15, 2023A Fire Isolator Case Study : Combating Electrical Vehicle Fires Aboard Transport Ships
Amid the booming popularity of Electric Vehicles (EVs), ensuring their safety has emerged as a paramount concern. This article takes a comprehensive dive into the dynamic realm of EV fire safety, exploring the underlying processes and conditions that contribute to electrical fires. Central to this discussion is the pioneering role of innovative products such as the Fire Isolator. Specifically, we delve into a recent EV fire incident that occurred aboard a cargo ship in the Netherlands, shedding light on it as a case study. Through this real-world example, we highlight the distinct advantages offered by the Fire Isolator system in effectively addressing critical situations that may arise in the future.
Posted: June 30, 2023Enhancing Safety: Periodic Inspection Routine for your Lifebuoy Housing & Rescue Line
Ensuring the safety and reliability of equipment is of utmost importance in various industries and settings. However, determining the frequency of inspections can be a complex task, as it depends on multiple factors such as legislation, location, and vulnerability to environmental factors, vandalism, and theft. Striking the right balance between ensuring optimal equipment upkeep and avoiding unnecessary disruptions is crucial. In our upcoming blog, we delve into the significance of proper equipment inspection and maintenance. Join us as we explore how inspection results can help gauge the effectiveness of the inspection process and adapt to seasonal variations. Moreover, we'll discuss the critical role of post-usage inspections to safeguard against potential risks.
Posted: June 23, 2023Fast Inflation Series: Fire & Rescue Emergency Shelter
The firefighting sector operates in high-stakes environments, facing immense challenges to safeguard lives and property across the globe. That's why we created the I.C. Brindle Fire & Rescue Shelter - to help optimize safety and operational efficiency for firefighting services - purpose-built for firefighters, this shelter offers a secure refuge during critical, life-saving missions. In this article, we will explore the exceptional features and benefits of our Inflatable Fire & Rescue Shelter, highlighting its potential to enhance the effectiveness of firefighting operations with a hypothetical case-study and scenerio.