Mullion Hi-Rise 150 SOLAS Wipe Clean Lifejacket
Optimised safety and comfort design. Tailored to the wearer for a secure fit with a durable 'wipe-clean' reinforcement feature, suited for heavy-duty / industrial usage and applications.
Hi-Rise 150 SOLAS Lifejacket - Wipe Clean
The Hi-Rise 150 lifejacket comes with a Wipe clean PVC-reinforced version in the range. This durable wipe clean PVC lifejacket is suited for heavy-duty, industrial use, whilst keeping optimum safety and comfort are at the forefront of it's design. With the bladder shaped to tailor to the contours of the wearer, giving you a secure fit alongside supreme in-water preformance. The Hi Rise SOLAS Wipe Clean 150 features a unique hinged head pillow for added wearer support when in the water.
Featuring a zip fastening cover and double back strap, the SOLAS 150 Hi-Rise is ideal for general off-shore and industrial use and compatible with wet weather gear —such as the Mullion - North Sea 2 Suit. This lifejacket is also dual-approved to the latest SOLAS 2010 regulations.
Hi-Rise 150 Wipe Clean Key Features & Equipment Benefits:
- Designed to combine optimum safety and comfort
- The shape of the bladder is tailored to the contours of the wearer to create a snug secure fit whilst giving supreme in-water performance
- Stylised horseshoe design with offset shoulder straps to alleviate weight and pressure stress on neck and shoulders
- The bladder has a unique hinged head pillow to give you optimal comfort and head support in the water
- Durable waterproof fabric
- Durable wipe clean PVC reinforcement
- Double shoulder straps for comfort and reduction of weight to the back neck.
- Zip fastening cover
- Stainless steel interlocking belt buckles
- Adjustable waist belt
- Detachable crutch strap
- Marine grade stainless steel D-ring in front
- Oral inflation tube on back chamber and Over pressure tube
- Relief valve on front chamber for manual inflation and deflation and also to relieve any excess
- pressure if both chambers are fired simultaneously
- SOLAS approved retro-reflective tape on bladder
- Red recovery grab strap on bladder marked “LIFT”
- Double chamber
- 2 x Inflation systems
- Marine grade whistle
- Buddy line
Lifejacket Technical Information:
- Automatic water-activated SOLAS S.O.S. light
- 2x 38g CO2 gas cylinder
- Buoyancy: 180N
Approved by international standards / Certification
- Ship's Wheel MED
- SOLAS Approved
- EN ISO 12402-3 : 2006 +A1 : 2010 for inflatable lifejackets performance level 150
- EN ISO 12401 : 2009
- Maritime PPE Standards:
- EN 396 / EN ISO 12402-3: 150N Life Jackets - "Have buoyancy of no less than 150 Newton for the average adult. This level is intended for general application or for use with foul weather clothing."
- IMO /SOLAS / MED - "The International Maritime Organisation governs the Convention of Safety Of Life at Sea - SOLAS. This Convention requires that SOLAS requirements are met for all life-saving equipment carried and used on board all ships on international voyages including passenger ships and cargo ships of 500 gross tonnes or more. This includes lifejackets, abandonment suits and immersion suits. Recognition that the equipment fully complies with the requirements of the MED - Marine Equipment Directive - will be denoted by a ‘Ships Steering Wheel’ mark which must be on all equipment sold to European Community Ships of 500 tons or more in size."
- SOLAS Lifejackets - "All lifejackets must be of double chamber design with 2 automatic inflation systems as well as be fitted with a SOLAS approved light and buddy line for optimum safety."
Looking to Get Your Lifejackets Serviced?
We're an offical Mullion Service Station with servicing from £10.00 + vat
Need any help? Get in touch with an expert via the contact form below.
|Lifejacket Buoyancy||150 Newtons|
Designed to combine optimum safety and comfort
The shape of the bladder is tailored to the contours of the wearer to create a snug secure fit whilst giving supreme in-water performance
Stylized horseshoe design with offset shoulder straps to alleviate weight and pressure stress on neck and shoulders
The bladder has a unique hinged head pillow for optimal comfort and head support in water
Durable waterproof fabric
Durable wipe clean PVC reinforcement
Double shoulder straps for comfort and reduction of weight to the back neck.
Zip fastening cover
Stainless steel interlocking belt buckles
Adjustable waist belt
Detachable crutch strap
Marine grade stainless steel D-ring in front
Oral inflation tube on back chamber and Over pressure tube + relief valve on front chamber for manual inflation and deflation and also to relieve any excess pressure if both chambers are fired simultaneously
SOLAS approved retro-reflective tape on bladder
Red recovery grab strap on bladder marked “LIFT”
2x 38g CO2 gas cylinder
Automatic water-activated SOLAS S.O.S. light
2 x Inflation systems
Marine grade whistle
EN ISO 12402-3 : 2006 +A1 : 2010 for inflatable lifejackets performance level 150
EN ISO 12401 : 2009
MANUFACTURERS & DISTRIBUTORS OF SPECIALIST SAFETY EQUIPMENT
Latest News Articles
Posted: August 21, 2023I.C. Brindle's SOLAS & Marine Tape Buyer's Guide: What Tape Should I be Using?
I.C. Brindle Buyer's Guide for our current Marine & SOLAS Tapes range. This guide provides a clear understanding of these essential safety tools. Explore the specialised attributes of SOLAS tapes, designed for improved visibility and regulatory compliance, and General Marine Safety Tapes, offering versatile solutions for maritime environments. Gain practical insights into their applications and their crucial role in enhancing safety across marine settings.
Posted: August 15, 2023A Fire Isolator Case Study : Combating Electrical Vehicle Fires Aboard Transport Ships
Amid the booming popularity of Electric Vehicles (EVs), ensuring their safety has emerged as a paramount concern. This article takes a comprehensive dive into the dynamic realm of EV fire safety, exploring the underlying processes and conditions that contribute to electrical fires. Central to this discussion is the pioneering role of innovative products such as the Fire Isolator. Specifically, we delve into a recent EV fire incident that occurred aboard a cargo ship in the Netherlands, shedding light on it as a case study. Through this real-world example, we highlight the distinct advantages offered by the Fire Isolator system in effectively addressing critical situations that may arise in the future.
Posted: June 30, 2023Enhancing Safety: Periodic Inspection Routine for your Lifebuoy Housing & Rescue Line
Ensuring the safety and reliability of equipment is of utmost importance in various industries and settings. However, determining the frequency of inspections can be a complex task, as it depends on multiple factors such as legislation, location, and vulnerability to environmental factors, vandalism, and theft. Striking the right balance between ensuring optimal equipment upkeep and avoiding unnecessary disruptions is crucial. In our upcoming blog, we delve into the significance of proper equipment inspection and maintenance. Join us as we explore how inspection results can help gauge the effectiveness of the inspection process and adapt to seasonal variations. Moreover, we'll discuss the critical role of post-usage inspections to safeguard against potential risks.
Posted: June 23, 2023Fast Inflation Series: Fire & Rescue Emergency Shelter
The firefighting sector operates in high-stakes environments, facing immense challenges to safeguard lives and property across the globe. That's why we created the I.C. Brindle Fire & Rescue Shelter - to help optimize safety and operational efficiency for firefighting services - purpose-built for firefighters, this shelter offers a secure refuge during critical, life-saving missions. In this article, we will explore the exceptional features and benefits of our Inflatable Fire & Rescue Shelter, highlighting its potential to enhance the effectiveness of firefighting operations with a hypothetical case-study and scenerio.