Mullion Hi-Tide 275 Heavy Duty - Ultrafit
The Heavy Duty Hi-Tide Lifejacket 275 is suitable for construction, port and dock workers. Purposed for harsh, industrial environments where large levels of abrasion, or amounts of dirt, oil and grease can cause premature wear n' tear and damage to the bladder of the life-jacket.
HI-TIDE 275 ULTRAFIT - HEAVY DUTY
The Heavy Duty Hi-Tide 275 Newton Ultrafit Lifejacket is suitable for those working on constuction sites, ports, and docks. The additonal features of the Heavy Duty 275 Hi Tide support both longetivity and durability of the life jacket. Ideal for when you're working in industrial and marine working enviroments, where heavy abrasion, and high levels of dirt, oil and grease can come into contact with the life-jacket bladder — acusing premature wear and damage over time.
Heavy Duty Hi Tide 275N Key Features & Equipment Benefits:
- Padded back neck and offset double shoulder straps. Increasing comfort, and reducing weight on the back of neck
- The high visibility bright yellow cover with SOLAS retro-reflective tape gives enhanced safety in high activity areas
- Durable waterproof fabric
- Durable wipe clean PVC reinforcement
- Double shoulder straps for comfort and reduction of weight to the back neck.
- Zip fastening cover
- Stainless steel interlocking belt buckles
- Adjustable waist belt
- Detachable crutch strap
- Integrated deck safety harness approved to EN ISO12401
- SOLAS approved retro-reflective tape on front cover
Heavy Duty Bladder:
- Single chamber
- Oral inflation tube
- SOLAS approved retro-reflective tape on bladder
- Red recovery grab strap on bladder marked “LIFT”
- Inflation system
- Marine grade whistle
Lifejacket Technical Information:
- 60g CO2 gas cylinder
- 294 Newton Buoyancy
- Available Inflation Systems: 3MXUA4NM1: Halkey Roberts Alpha auto inflator
Approved by International Standards / Certifications:
- EN ISO 12402-2 : 2006 +A1 : 2010 for inflatable lifejackets performance level 275
- EN ISO 12401 : 2009
- Maritime PPE Standards:
- EN 399 / EN ISO 12402-2: 275N Life Jackets - "Have buoyancy of no less than 275 Newton for the average adult. This level of lifejacket is intended primarily for offshore use under extreme conditions. It is also of value to those who are wearing clothing which traps air or loads such as tool belts which may adversely affect the self-righting capacity of the lifejacket."
Looking to Get Your Lifejackets Serviced?
We're an offical Mullion Service Station with servicing from £10.00 + vat
Need any help? Get in touch with an expert via the contact form below.
Durable waterproof fabric
Durable wipe clean PVC reinforcement
Padded back neck and offset double shoulder straps for comfort and reduction of weight to the back neck
Zip fastening cover
Stainless steel interlocking belt buckles
Adjustable waist belt
Detachable crutch strap
Integrated deck safety harness approved to EN ISO12401
Hi-Vis yellow cover with SOLAS retro-reflective tape
Oral inflation tube
SOLAS approved retro-reflective tape on bladder
Red recovery grab strap on bladder marked “LIFT”
60g CO2 gas cylinder
Marine grade whistle
EN ISO 12402-2 : 2006 +A1 : 2010 for inflatable lifejackets performance level 275
EN ISO 12401 : 2009
MANUFACTURERS & DISTRIBUTORS OF SPECIALIST SAFETY EQUIPMENT
Latest News Articles
Posted: August 24, 2022Fast Inflation Shelter Series: Search & Rescue
Search & Rescue Rapid Deployment Air Shelter - a range of accessories available for faster air inflation output and speed rescue & recovery
Posted: August 19, 2022Fast Inflation Shelter Series: 'Pop Up' Medical Tents
Fast Inflation Emergency Air Shelters for rapid deployment - Browse the full range of inflatable tents, with accessories available!
Posted: August 08, 2022SB Rescue Sling & MOB Vertical Recovery (What you need to know!)
The SB Rescue Sling: MOB & Body Recovery System ((MCA & SOLAS accepted) for vertical recovery with rapid rescue - Full range of SB Rescue Sling & Accessories available!
Posted: July 28, 2022Official 2022 Distributors of the Jason's Cradle MOB System!
I.C Brindle are now official partners with Jason's Cradle! Distributing the full range of the world's leading MOB recovery system - at retail and discounted prices.