Lifebuoy, Line, Housing & Galv Pole - Sub-Surface Set for Concreting into Soft Ground - Life ring , Cabinet , Encapsulated Throwing Line and Galvanised Long Pole - SET 2C
24" or 30" Lifebuoy with encapsulated throwing line, lifebuoy housing & sub-surface pole
LIFEBUOY, ENCAPSULATED THROWING LINE, HOUSING& SUB-SURFACE POLE - SET 2C
Set 2C is available with either a 24" or 30" lifebuoy & housing - giving you:
- 1 x Orange lifebuoy complete with reflective tape and grab lines
- 1 x Encapsulated throwing line (20m line with the 24" lifebuoy and 30m line with the 30" Lifebuoy)
- 1 x Standard open fronted lifebuoy housing cabinet
- 1 X Galvanised pole for mounting into soft ground
Our high quality lifebuoys all have the following features:
- Tough, durable polyethylene. Corrosion & impact resistant.
- Has grab lines and class 1 retro reflective bands.
- Designed for use by Local Authorities River and Water Companies in both commercial and leisure activities.
- For use in either fresh or salt water.
- Ideal for deployment near rivers, canals and lakes.
- Complies with RNLI guide.
- PU foam filled.
- Buoyancy 80 Newtons (24") or 180 Newtons (30")
- Outside diameter: 560mm (24") or 730mm (30")
- Depth: 90mm (24") or 115mm (30")
- Weight: 1.3kg (24") or 2.5kg (30")
Haven't found the right lifebuoy sets with housings for you? *GO HERE*
Looking for advice and guidance on the right lifebuoy set for you? *CONTACT US*
Need any help? Get in touch with an expert via the contact form below.
|Brands||JoBird & Co Ltd|