SOLAS Approved 24" High Quality Orange Life Ring 2.5kg with SOLAS Approved Tape and Grab Lines
SOLAS & MED approved 24" (62cm), 2.5kg orange lifebuoy, complete with retro reflective tape and grab-lines for increased visibility.
24" ORANGE SOLAS & MED APPROVED 2.5kg LIFEBUOY
A 24" / 62cm SOLAS & MED compliant orange 2.5kg lifebuoy complete with retro reflective tape and grablines. 2.5kg SOLAS & MED Ships Wheel Compliant / Approved 24 inch liferings are used for various commercial and leisure applications. Suitable for use on Docks, Piers, Harbours, Marinas and when additional buoyancy is needed.
Key Features & Equipment Benefits:
- Size: The lifebuoy has a diameter of 24" or 62cm, which makes it suitable for various applications.
- Compliance: It meets the SOLAS (Safety of Life at Sea) and MED (Marine Equipment Directive) regulations. These standards ensure that the lifebuoy meets the required safety criteria for use on ships, docks, piers, harbours, and marinas.
- Colour: The lifebuoy is orange in colour, which is highly visible in marine environments and aids in quick identification and retrieval during emergencies.
- Retro-reflective tape: The lifebuoy is equipped with retro-reflective tape. This tape reflects light back to its source, making the lifebuoy more visible in low-light or nighttime conditions. It helps rescuers locate the lifebuoy more easily.
- Grablines: The lifebuoy is equipped with grablines, which are typically attached to the outer circumference of the lifebuoy. These lines allow individuals in the water to be pulled to the rescuer, and for the casualty to hold on to the lifebuoy securely while awaiting rescue.
- For use in either fresh or salt water.
- Ideal for deployment near rivers, canals and lakes.
- Complies with RNLI guide.
- PU foam-filled for more durability.
- 180 Newtons
- Outside diameter: 62cm
- Internal diameter: 41cm
- Depth: 125mm
- Weight: 2.5kg
Need any help? Get in touch with an expert via the contact form below.
Tough, durable polyethylene.
Has grab lines and class 1 retro reflective bands.
Designed for use by Local Authorities River and Water Companies in both commercial and leisure activities.
For use in either fresh or salt water.
Ideal for deployment near rivers, canals and lakes.
Complies with RNLI guide.
Outside diameter: 62cm
Internal diameter: 41cm
Note: all dimensions are approximate and subject to manufacturing tolerances.
MANUFACTURERS & DISTRIBUTORS OF SPECIALIST SAFETY EQUIPMENT
- Legacy - MOB Double Horizontal Lifting Strop£354.00 £295.00In stock
- Mullion - SOLAS Fire Fighters Complete Kit£655.20 £546.00In stock
- Mullion Compact 150 Regular Lifejacket
Starting at £137.40 £114.50In stock
Latest News Articles
Posted: May 24, 2023Creating a Culture of Maritime Safety: Minimise Risks Aboard your Vessel with Man Overboard Equipment.
Investing in appropriate man overboard equipment plays a critical role in safeguarding lives at sea. Simultaneously, implementing necessary precautions is essential for preventing incidents. By establishing stringent safety protocols, providing comprehensive training, and conducting regular drills, we can actively mitigate the risks associated with man overboard (MOB) situations. These proactive measures ensure that crew members are well-prepared and equipped to respond swiftly and effectively during emergencies.
This article delves into the significance of enhancing safety at sea through the utilisation of innovative MOB equipment such as Cradles, Ladders, and Slings; exploring various reliable and approved solutions designed specifically to address the risks linked with MOB incidents. By prioritising safety, fostering a culture of preparedness, and investing in suitable MOB equipment, you can help to promote best practices, safety training programs, and awareness initiatives within the maritime community.
The collective effort to acknowledge potential dangers, implement precautions, and invest in effective MOB equipment contributes to the establishment of a secure maritime environment. By adhering to these practices together as a maritime community, we prioritise the well-being of all individuals involved in maritime activities, whether commercial, or leisure — and ensuring their safety remains paramount.
Posted: May 10, 2023Ensuring your Marine Safety: Lifebuoy Housing for Accessibility, Visibility, Weather Protection, and Anti-Theft
Explore the benefits of lifebuoy housing for marine safety equipment, such as encapsulated lifebuoys and buoyany throwing lines. Learn how storing your life-saving equipment enhances accessibility, visibility, weather protection, and anti-theft features, ensuring your rescue tools are in optimal condition, and readily available. This article explores the advantages of lifebuoy housing, from easy access during emergencies to improved visibility in challenging conditions. Keep your marine equipment secure with innovative solutions. Read now and stay ahead in marine safety practices.
Posted: April 28, 2023Fast Inflation Shelter Series: Armed Forces & Military
Discover how Fast Inflation Shelters from I.C. Brindle offer Armed Forces and Military Personnel a reliable and efficient inflatable shelter option for harsh environmental conditions. With quick set-up times, this shelter provides tactical advantages for safety, supply routes, and secure base operations. Ideal for medical facilities, temporary housing, and tactical operations, Fast Inflation Shelters are a secure and comfortable option for military personnel.
Posted: April 04, 2023Lifejacket vs Buoyancy Aid: Why You Need to Know the Difference
Learn the key differences between Buoyancy Aids and Lifejackets. This article highlights the varying levels of buoyancy and safety features for specific water activity. Read on to ensure that you are choosing the right personal flotation device for your needs.