Premium Range 24" & 30" Lifebuoy Housing Set with Galvanised Pole, Rail Clamps
The Premium Lifebuoy Housing Set options offer a convenient and practical solution for storing lifebuoys in outdoor areas. The galvanised hard-surface pole and sub-surface pole provide a secure and stable support system for the housing unit, ensuring that the lifebuoy is always easily accessible in case of an emergency.
Looking for a Lifebuoy Housing Cover?
Premium Range 24" & 30" Lifebuoy Housing / Cabinet Set
The Premium Lifebuoy Housing options for 24" and 30" Lifebuoys. Offering a secure and durable way to store lifebuoys in outdoor areas such: marinas, ports, construction sites, beaches, jettys, lakes, and rivers. The housing unit is designed to encase the lifebuoy and protect it from environmental factors such as wind, rain, and sunlight, which can cause deterioration over time.
One of the options is a galvanised hard-surface pole. This pole is designed to provide stability and support to the housing unit, ensuring that it remains upright and in place. The base plate of the pole is bolted securely to the ground, which provides a solid foundation for the housing unit. This option is ideal for areas with hard ground, such as concrete or asphalt.
The other option for the Premium Lifebuoy Housing is a Galvanised Sub-Surface 'Long' Pole. This pole is specifically designed to be concreted into the ground, which provides a secure anchor point for the housing unit. This option is particularly useful in areas with soft ground, such as sand or loose soil, where a hard-surface pole may not be suitable. The sub-surface pole provides a sturdy and reliable support system for the housing unit, ensuring that the lifebuoy is easily accessible in case of an emergency.
Key Features & Equipment Benefits:
- Protection and visibility: The housing unit provides protection for the lifebuoy from the elements and increases its visibility, making it easier to locate in emergency situations.
- Durable construction: The housing unit is made of tough, durable materials that can withstand harsh weather conditions and resist damage from impact.
- Two pole options: The product comes with two pole options - a galvanized hard-surface pole and a galvanized sub-surface pole - that provide stability and secure installation in different ground conditions.
- Easy installation: The housing unit is designed for easy installation, with a base plate that can be bolted securely to the ground or a sub-surface pole that can be concreted into the floor.
- Compatibility Options: The housing units come in 24" and 30" lifebuoys size variations, making it a versatile solution for a range of applications.
- Compliance: The product complies with international safety standards and regulations, ensuring that it meets the requirements for emergency equipment in different settings.
- Long-lasting: The durable construction and corrosion-resistant materials ensure that the housing unit will last for many years, providing a reliable solution for emergency response.
- Low maintenance: The housing unit requires minimal maintenance, reducing the cost and effort of upkeep over its lifetime.
- Customisation options: The housing unit can be customised with optional features such as signage — for a professional touch.
24" & 30" Lifebuoy Housing:
- Housing Material - High Density Polyethylene
- External diameter of 850mm to fit a 30-inch lifebuoy, or 700mm to fit a 24-inch lifebuoy
- Depth: 200mm
- Colour: Orange
Sub-Surface Mounting Option:
- Overall height when Sub-surface Pole is mounted: 1710mm (to fit 24" lifebuoy), or 1750mm (to fit 30" lifebuoy)
- Stainless Steel Sub-surface Pole: 2050mm (L) x 60mm (W) x 40mm (D) and weighing 8.00Kg
- Soft Ground Pole Cross-Section: Rectangular 60 x 40 mm
- Base-Plate: N/A
Hard-Surface Mounting Option:
- Overall height when Hard-surface pole-mounted is 1710mm (to fit 24" lifebuoy), or 1750mm ( to fit 30" lifebuoy)
- Stainless Steel Hard-surface Pole: 1500mm (L) x 60mm (W) x 40mm (D) and weighing 7.5Kg
- Hard Ground Base-Plate Pole Cross-Section: Rectangular 60 x 40 mm
- Base-Plate: 200 x 200mm, 4 bolt holes: 13mm diameter
- Rail Clamps: Each set includes two galvanised U-bolts, along with M10 nuts and washers
Need any help? Get in touch with an expert via the contact form below.
Set includes a premium housing for either 24" and 30" lifebuoy with hard ground galvanized pole, or soft-surface galvanized pole mounting options
Durable and weather-resistant housing unit made of high-density polyethylene material, weighing either 5.2kg (24 inch housing), or 7.4kg (30 inch housing)
Option I: Galvanised sub-surface pole measures 2050mm (L) x 60mm (W) x 40mm (D) and weighs 8.25Kg for stability in soft ground areas
Option II: Galvanised hard-surface pole measures 1500mm (L) x 60mm (W) x 40mm (D) and weighs 7.5Kg for stability in hard ground areas
Option III: 1 x set of rail clamps that can be used to fasten your lifebuoy housing directly to the railing. Includes two galvanised U-bolts, along with M10 nuts and washers
Suitable for use in a wide range of settings: marinas, ports, construction sites, beaches, jettys, lakes, and rivers
Easy access to the lifebuoy in case of emergency
Provides a premium option for lifebuoy storage and placement
Protects the lifebuoy from damage and harsh environmental conditions
Easy to install and maintain
Enhances safety in areas where drowning risks exist
24" and 30" Premium lifebuoy Housing options to suit your needs
Housing unit has an external diameter of either 700mm, or 850mm
Overall height when mounted: 1710mm (to fit 24" Lifebuoy), or 1750mm (to fit 30" lifebuoy)
MANUFACTURERS & DISTRIBUTORS OF SPECIALIST SAFETY EQUIPMENT
- Legacy - MOB Double Horizontal Lifting Strop£354.00 £295.00In stock
- Mullion - SOLAS Fire Fighters Complete Kit£655.20 £546.00In stock
- Mullion Compact 150 Regular Lifejacket
Starting at £137.40 £114.50In stock
Latest News Articles
Posted: May 24, 2023Creating a Culture of Maritime Safety: Minimise Risks Aboard your Vessel with Man Overboard Equipment.
Investing in appropriate man overboard equipment plays a critical role in safeguarding lives at sea. Simultaneously, implementing necessary precautions is essential for preventing incidents. By establishing stringent safety protocols, providing comprehensive training, and conducting regular drills, we can actively mitigate the risks associated with man overboard (MOB) situations. These proactive measures ensure that crew members are well-prepared and equipped to respond swiftly and effectively during emergencies.
This article delves into the significance of enhancing safety at sea through the utilisation of innovative MOB equipment such as Cradles, Ladders, and Slings; exploring various reliable and approved solutions designed specifically to address the risks linked with MOB incidents. By prioritising safety, fostering a culture of preparedness, and investing in suitable MOB equipment, you can help to promote best practices, safety training programs, and awareness initiatives within the maritime community.
The collective effort to acknowledge potential dangers, implement precautions, and invest in effective MOB equipment contributes to the establishment of a secure maritime environment. By adhering to these practices together as a maritime community, we prioritise the well-being of all individuals involved in maritime activities, whether commercial, or leisure — and ensuring their safety remains paramount.
Posted: May 10, 2023Ensuring your Marine Safety: Lifebuoy Housing for Accessibility, Visibility, Weather Protection, and Anti-Theft
Explore the benefits of lifebuoy housing for marine safety equipment, such as encapsulated lifebuoys and buoyany throwing lines. Learn how storing your life-saving equipment enhances accessibility, visibility, weather protection, and anti-theft features, ensuring your rescue tools are in optimal condition, and readily available. This article explores the advantages of lifebuoy housing, from easy access during emergencies to improved visibility in challenging conditions. Keep your marine equipment secure with innovative solutions. Read now and stay ahead in marine safety practices.
Posted: April 28, 2023Fast Inflation Shelter Series: Armed Forces & Military
Discover how Fast Inflation Shelters from I.C. Brindle offer Armed Forces and Military Personnel a reliable and efficient inflatable shelter option for harsh environmental conditions. With quick set-up times, this shelter provides tactical advantages for safety, supply routes, and secure base operations. Ideal for medical facilities, temporary housing, and tactical operations, Fast Inflation Shelters are a secure and comfortable option for military personnel.
Posted: April 04, 2023Lifejacket vs Buoyancy Aid: Why You Need to Know the Difference
Learn the key differences between Buoyancy Aids and Lifejackets. This article highlights the varying levels of buoyancy and safety features for specific water activity. Read on to ensure that you are choosing the right personal flotation device for your needs.