2.5m Wooden (ASH) Boat Hook with Brass Boat Hook End
2.5m wooden boat hook with brass hook end
2.5M WOODEN BOAT HOOK WITH BRASS BOAT HOOK END
I.C. Brindle wooden Brass Boat Hooks with a length of 2.5m. Traditonally used for docking and undocking — equipped with a blunt tip assembled with a chromed brass finish to support pushing and pulling manoeuvres. You can use the brass boat-hook for pulling things out the water; such as debris, and people in Man Overboard emergencies (MOB). Making this simple, yet well designed boat hook a versatile piece of marine equipment.
Functioning as a heavy-duty, high quality, and multi-purpose boat-hook! Handy for a wide range of day-to-day tasks on-board ships / vessels and on marinas. This boat hook is designed for pushing and pulling objects or rope — giving you extra length of reach when picking up lines or mooring.
Key Features & Equipment Benefits:
- 2.5m long Solid Ash wooden boat hook assembled with a chromed brass hook end.
- Can be used for multiple tasks and jobs
- Traditonal boat hook design
- Blunt end design supports pushing and pulling manoeuvres
- Made from Ash wood, considered one of the strongest wood-types worldwide
- Doubles up as a man overboard rescue hook to pull a casualty out the water in emergency situations
- Pole length: 2.5m
- Pole diameter - 34mm
Need any help? Get in touch with an expert via the contact form below.
|I.C. Brindle & Co Ltd
2.5m long Solid Ash wooden boat hook
Chromed brass hook end.
Can be used for multiple tasks and jobs
Traditonal boat hook design
Blunt end design supports pushing and pulling manoeuvres
Made from Ash wood
Doubles up as a man overboard rescue hook