BESTO 180N Auto Harness Wipe Clean
The BESTO 180N Wipe Clean Auto Harness is designed for use on open sea, it comes with a crotch harness as standard. Oil and diesel resistant. The perfect working life jacket for a range of working applications.
BESTO 180N AUTO HARNESS WIPE CLEAN LIFEJACKET
Designed for use on the open sea and in all weather conditions. The 180N Wipe Clean has a strong smooth synthetic outer skin which is dirt-repellent and easy to wipe clean. The synthetic skin is oil and diesel resistant — designed for long life. Making this life-jacket the perfect work jacket for industrial, leisure, and sailing applications. The durable, yet smooth outer material is easy for you to wipe clean, purposed for long life. The Besto 180 Newton Wipe Clean comes with a crotch strap as standard, enhancing the safety performance, and is finished with edge binding all-around. The perfect working lifejacket.
Besto 180N Wipe Clean Key Features & Equipment Benefits:
- Strong smooth synthetic outer skin, designed for long life
- Dirt-repellent, and easy to wipe clean after usage
- Oil and diesel resistant, ideal for when you're working in industrial environments
- Suited for many types of applications including: Civil, Industrial, and Military. Commercial Fishing / Fishfarms, WindFarms
- Automatic Inflation System
- Bright yellow air chamber, that is highly visible with retro-reflective tape
- The safety harness is constructed with a Stainless steel D-ring
- Adjustable crotch strap, for the lifejacket to sit better on the torso — enchancing safety perfomance
- The air chamber is entirely independent, and protected by the lifejacket's outer shell.
- All Weather Cartridge
- An edge binding goes around the lifejacket bladder for a perfect finish on the work lifejacket
- Colour: Black
LifeJacket Technical Information:
- Buoyancy: 180 Newtons
- Automatic United Moulders MK5
- 38g CO2 Cylinder
- Size: Universal - 40+Kg
- Strap for mounting a light
Approved by International Standards / Certifications:
- ISO 12402-3: 190N.
- Maritiime PPE Standards:
- EN 396 / EN ISO 12402-3: 150N Life Jackets - "Have a buoyancy of no less than 150 Newtons for the average adult. This level is intended for general application or for use with foul weather clothing".
Need Your Lifejackets Serviced?
We are a lifejacket Service Station!
Need any help? Get in touch with an expert via the contact form below.
|Lifejacket Buoyancy||180 Newtons|
Wipe Clean material
Ideal when wearing heavy protective waterproof clothes
Automatic or manual control
Safety belt according to ISO 12402-3
Stainless steel closures
Stainless steel D-ring
With crotch harness
Complies with MED 2014/90/EU as amended