BESTO 300N SOLAS Twin Chamber Wipe Clean
300N SOLAS MED Adult Auto/Harness Inflatable Twin chamber Lifejacket - Wipe Clean. Designed according to SOLAS / MED lifejacket requirments. Automatic and manual inflation system options. Ideal for all weather conditions, and when wearing heavy, protective water-proof clothes. Featuring an easy-to-clean, 'Wipe Clean' material cover. Designed to meet SOLAS and Marine Equipment Directive life saving appliance requirements for inflatable lifejackets, and lifejacket performance requirements - CE EN 300 Newton lifejackets.
SOLAS approved 300N twin chamber lifejacket. The Besto 300 Newton inflatable twin chamber lifejacket is an automatically operated lifejacket designed in accordance with the latest SOLAS/MED requirements, and ensuring the optimal level of safety. Purposed for open sea, alongside extreme weather conditions and compatible with heavy, foul-weather clothing. Featuring a specialised 'Wipe Clean' material cover — making the life jacket ideal for use as a working jacket / general use life-vest.
' Wipe Clean' Besto Twin Chamber SOLAS Lifejacket Key Features & Equipment Benefits:
- Designed in accordance with the SOLAS/MED requirements
- Tailored design for a comfort and secure fit around the wearer
- Wipe Clean cover material making the lifejacket easier to clean after wear / use
- Durable zipper, ideal for general lifejacket usage.
- 300 Newton twin-chamber lifevest for optimal safety
- Fleece collar for addtional comfort around neck and shoulders
- Adjustable double crotch strap, so that the lifejacket to sit better on the torso — enchancing safety performance
- Intergrated safety harness for added security for the life-jacket wearer
- Standard system: Halkey Roberts V90000, or United Moulders MK5
- Compatible with heavy protective waterproof clothes, suitable for industrial applications
Lifejacket Technical Data:
- Buoyancy: 300N
- Size: Universal 43+ kg
- 2x 60 g CO2 cylinders
- SOLAS safety light
Approved by International Standards / Certifications:
- ISO 12402-3: 275N
- Maritime PPE Standards:
- EN 399 / EN ISO 12402-2: 275N Lifejackets - "Have buoyancy of no less than 275 Newton for the average adult. This level of lifejacket is intended primarily for offshore use under extreme conditions. It is also of value to those who are wearing clothing which traps air or loads such as tool belts which may adversely affect the self-righting capacity of the lifejacket."
- SOLAS / MED - "The International Maritime Organisation governs the Convention of Safety Of Life at Sea - SOLAS. This Convention requires that SOLAS requirements are met for all life-saving equipment carried and used on board all ships on international voyages including passenger ships and cargo ships of 500 gross tonnes or more. This includes lifejackets, abandonment suits and immersion suits. Recognition that the equipment fully complies with the requirements of the MED - Marine Equipment Directive - will be denoted by a ‘Ships Steering Wheel’ mark which must be on all equipment sold to European Community Ships of 500 tons or more in size".
- SOLAS Lifejackets - "All lifejackets must be of double chamber design with 2 automatic inflation systems as well as be fitted with a SOLAS approved light and buddy line for optimum safety."
Need Your Lifejackets Serviced?
We are a lifejacket Service Station!
Need any help? Get in touch with an expert via the contact form below.
|Lifejacket Buoyancy||300 Newtons|
Wipe Clean material
Standard Cordura 420 cover
Solas safety light
Double crotch strap harness
CO2: 60g cylinder
Approval - SOLAS & MED
MANUFACTURERS & DISTRIBUTORS OF SPECIALIST SAFETY EQUIPMENT
- Legacy - MOB Double Horizontal Lifting Strop£354.00 £295.00In stock
- Mullion - SOLAS Fire Fighters Complete Kit£655.20 £546.00In stock
- Mullion Compact 150 Regular Lifejacket
Starting at £137.40 £114.50In stock
Latest News Articles
Posted: February 16, 2023Taking your EMS Training to the Next Level: The Importance of Using Realistic Manikins During Medical Emergency Scenarios
Paramedic or HART teams require manikins, designed for specialist training to prepare emergency response workers for time-critical situations! And saving lives. Ruth Lee provides realistic training manikins that mimic a real-life patient in a number of ways. Crucial for effective EMS training.
Posted: August 24, 2022Fast Inflation Shelter Series: Search & Rescue
Search & Rescue Rapid Deployment Air Shelter - a range of accessories available for faster air inflation output and speed rescue & recovery
Posted: August 19, 2022Fast Inflation Shelter Series: 'Pop Up' Medical Tents
Fast Inflation Emergency Air Shelters for rapid deployment - Browse the full range of inflatable tents, with accessories available!
Posted: August 08, 2022SB Rescue Sling & MOB Vertical Recovery (What you need to know!)
The SB Rescue Sling: MOB & Body Recovery System ((MCA & SOLAS accepted) for vertical recovery with rapid rescue - Full range of SB Rescue Sling & Accessories available!