Fibrelight Tactical Assault Ladder - Lightweight Climbing Ladders - Military and Emergency Services Ladder
The Fibrelight Tactical Assault Ladder is the perfect climbing solution for military and emergency services, offering incredible strength and lightweight construction. Whether you need to quickly ascend a building or scale rough terrain, this tactical military ladder is designed to meet the most demanding requirements. With its advanced technology and superior performance, the Fibrelight Tactical Assault Ladder is the ideal choice for those who demand the very best in climbing equipment.
Military Ladders with Carbon Fibre Rods - Lightweight Assault Ladder - Noiseless Solution for Climbing
Lightweight, Non-Conductive and Radar Silent:
the Fibrelight Assault Ladder is at the forefront of climbing technology. With no metal parts, this flexible ladder is a game-changer! Unlike wire ladders, it won't snag or tangle, and it can be loaded in either direction for maximum operator ease. It's no surprise that Special Forces units around the world have embraced this ladder, but it's also a must-have for indoor climbers, riggers, contractors, and anyone in need of a quick escape from confined spaces. Even outdoor enthusiasts in the sports of caving, mountaineering, and yachting have found this ladder to be a reliable and efficient tool.
Key Features & Equipment Benefits:
- The Fibrelight Assault Ladder is incredibly lightweight, making it easy to carry and manoeuvre in any situation.
- Unique design that enable the ladder tp operate in complete silence, allowing for stealthy movement and discreet operations.
- Entirely free of metal parts, meaning that it is non-conductive and does not produce any radar signals, making it ideal for tactical situations.
- Modular design means that multiple units can be joined together, providing a flexible and versatile climbing solution for any scenario.
- The ladder can be loaded in either direction, making it easy to use and increasing operator convenience and safety.
- With a three-year manufacturer's warranty, you can trust that the Fibrelight Assault Ladder is a durable and reliable piece of equipment that will perform consistently over time.
Built to Last:
These ladders are manufactured using advanced materials, including woven polyester webbing and carbon fiber rods. The rods are enclosed in flanged tubular webbing, creating a sturdy and reliable structure that can support weights of up to 400kg. Available in both single rung (200mm) and double rung (400mm) widths, and in lengths ranging from 2 to 20 meters, these ladders can be easily linked together to create double-length options. Plus, with rigorous loading and snatch testing, you can trust that these ladders are built to last.
- The Fibrelight Assault Ladder is available in both single and double widths, measuring 200mm and 400mm respectively, allowing for a wide range of climbing scenarios to be tackled with ease.
- With lengths ranging from 2m up to 20m, you can choose the perfect size ladder for your specific needs and requirements.
- Weighing in at just 0.17kg per meter, this ladder is incredibly lightweight and easy to carry, even over long distances or rugged terrain.
- The ladder has been rigorously tested to ensure its safe working load, with a single ladder able to hold up to 275kg and a double ladder able to support up to 400kg.
- Patents & Certificates: UK Patent: GB2451127, European Patent: 2178743, US Patent: 8905803
Need any help? Get in touch with an expert via the contact form below.
No metal parts
Ladders can be joined together
Can be loaded in either direction
3 years manufacturers warranty
Widths: 200mm (single) or 400mm (double)
Lengths: 2m up to 20m
Weight: 0.17 kg per metre
Safe working load is 275 kg (single) or 400kg (double)
MANUFACTURERS & DISTRIBUTORS OF SPECIALIST SAFETY EQUIPMENT
Latest News Articles
Posted: August 21, 2023I.C. Brindle's SOLAS & Marine Tape Buyer's Guide: What Tape Should I be Using?
I.C. Brindle Buyer's Guide for our current Marine & SOLAS Tapes range. This guide provides a clear understanding of these essential safety tools. Explore the specialised attributes of SOLAS tapes, designed for improved visibility and regulatory compliance, and General Marine Safety Tapes, offering versatile solutions for maritime environments. Gain practical insights into their applications and their crucial role in enhancing safety across marine settings.
Posted: August 15, 2023A Fire Isolator Case Study : Combating Electrical Vehicle Fires Aboard Transport Ships
Amid the booming popularity of Electric Vehicles (EVs), ensuring their safety has emerged as a paramount concern. This article takes a comprehensive dive into the dynamic realm of EV fire safety, exploring the underlying processes and conditions that contribute to electrical fires. Central to this discussion is the pioneering role of innovative products such as the Fire Isolator. Specifically, we delve into a recent EV fire incident that occurred aboard a cargo ship in the Netherlands, shedding light on it as a case study. Through this real-world example, we highlight the distinct advantages offered by the Fire Isolator system in effectively addressing critical situations that may arise in the future.
Posted: June 30, 2023Enhancing Safety: Periodic Inspection Routine for your Lifebuoy Housing & Rescue Line
Ensuring the safety and reliability of equipment is of utmost importance in various industries and settings. However, determining the frequency of inspections can be a complex task, as it depends on multiple factors such as legislation, location, and vulnerability to environmental factors, vandalism, and theft. Striking the right balance between ensuring optimal equipment upkeep and avoiding unnecessary disruptions is crucial. In our upcoming blog, we delve into the significance of proper equipment inspection and maintenance. Join us as we explore how inspection results can help gauge the effectiveness of the inspection process and adapt to seasonal variations. Moreover, we'll discuss the critical role of post-usage inspections to safeguard against potential risks.
Posted: June 23, 2023Fast Inflation Series: Fire & Rescue Emergency Shelter
The firefighting sector operates in high-stakes environments, facing immense challenges to safeguard lives and property across the globe. That's why we created the I.C. Brindle Fire & Rescue Shelter - to help optimize safety and operational efficiency for firefighting services - purpose-built for firefighters, this shelter offers a secure refuge during critical, life-saving missions. In this article, we will explore the exceptional features and benefits of our Inflatable Fire & Rescue Shelter, highlighting its potential to enhance the effectiveness of firefighting operations with a hypothetical case-study and scenerio.