Military Duty Training Manikin - Armed Forces Practice Dummy - Army Training Mannequin
Used by Navies, Airforces and Armies throughout the world. These are the only manikins specified by the British Ministry of Defence - NATO stock numbers available!
Advanced Military Duty Training Manikin - Combat Readiness Training Mannequin - Military Training Simulation Dummy
The Military Duty Ruth Lee Manikin is a popular model used for a variety of training exercises, including confined space, Urban Search & Rescue (USAR), Road Traffic Collision (RTC), and CBRN handling. It is commonly referred to as the "Drill Dummy" and is highly regarded for its durability and realistic weight and size. This manikin is ideal for military training exercises and is a best-seller due to its high-quality construction and versatility.
Key Features & Equipment Benefits:
- Tough, flame retardant Polyester - conforms to BS EN ISO 15025:2002 - the same material used in ballistic/stab vests. Waterproof - suitable for first-line responder CBRN exercises as they can be easily cleaned and dried.
- Anatomically correct, feels like an unconscious person - suitable for casualty evacuation training in 'hot zones and 'shooter active incidents'.
- Material has 4 times the strength and abrasion resistance of canvas or P.V.C - tough enough for any exercise!
- Tough enough to be driven over with a vehicle or being dropped from 2nd floor window with no damage.
- Water repellent material, making it suitable for wet or foul scenarios such as HAZMAT/CBRN.
- Soft body joints to eliminate the risk of pinch welts and bruising; common injuries when using plastic bodied manikins
- An immobilisation/extrication collar can be fitted around the neck of our adult manikins to promote proper casualty care.
- Using shoutbox feature (optional extra) you can personalise a recorded message up to 60 seconds; eg “Help I can’t feel my legs...” which can
be periodically repeated.
- Comes complete with boots, which are easily replaced if damaged.
Who Uses the Military Duty Range Manikin?
- MOD – these are the only manikins specified by the British Ministry of Defence (NATO stock numbers available).
- Navies, Armies & Airforces throughout Europe and worldwide
- All UK Fire & Rescue Services.
- Police, Ambulance/EMS/HART teams.
- Health & Safety experts across various industries.
- Equivalent organisations across North & South
America, Europe, Australia and Asia.
- The Military Duty Training Manikin is constructed from the same flame retardant material used in Police ballistic/stab vests, providing unparalleled strength and durability.
- This advanced material offers four times the strength and abrasion resistance of traditional 16oz canvas or P.V.C., and it conforms to OEKO-TEX® Standard 100, BS EN ISO 12947-2 & 14116: 2008 for your peace of mind.
- Additionally, Military Dut y Training Manikin features high-density polypropylene webbing, with a 25mm rating of up to 207 Kg and a 50mm rating of up to 440Kg. This ensures that the manikin can be handled, hauled, and suspended with ease, while also providing exceptional strength and durability.
Need any help? Get in touch with an expert via the contact form below.
Flame-retardant, waterproof polyester conforming to BS EN ISO 15025:2002, used in ballistic/stab vests and first-line responder CBRN exercises
Anatomically correct manikin suitable for casualty evacuation training in hot zones and shooter active incidents
Four times stronger and more abrasion-resistant than canvas or PVC, can withstand being driven over or dropped from a 2nd-floor window
Soft body joints eliminate risk of pinch welts and bruising, common injuries when using plastic-bodied manikins
Immobilization/extrication collar can be fitted around the neck for proper casualty care
Shoutbox feature allows personalized recorded messages up to 60 seconds, periodically repeated
Comes with easily replaceable boots
Water repellent material suitable for wet or foul scenarios like HAZMAT/CBRN
Not Suitable For
Use in temperatures above 100°C or flashover
Use in water