BESTO Raid 180N Fire Retardant Lifejacket
The BESTO 180N Fire Retardant Lifejacket is ideal for welding and grinding with a strong Panotex PA12 aluminsed outer skin. A robust working life-jacket that is very durable, easy to clean. For use on the open sea. Includes crotch harness.
BESTO RAID 180N AUTO HARNESS FIRE RETARDENT LIFEJACKET
The Flame Retardent Besto 180N Lifejacket is constructed with safety in mind. Featuring a tough Panotex PA12 aluminum coating which makes this working life jacket suitable for heavy-duty, industrial applications — such as welding and grinding. The specifically-designed aluminised skin ensures that this lifejacket does not take damage when you are wearing it during this type of work. The life-jacket is suitable to be worn with medium-weight work clothing.
Besto Flame Retardent 180N Key Features & Equipment Benefits:
- Flame Retardant Panotex PA12 Aluminised skin
- Ideal to be worn during industrial applications where welding or grinding work takes place
- The safety harness is constructed with a Stainless steel D-ring
- Automatic Inflation System
- Strong smooth synthetic outer skin, dirt-repellent and easy to wipe clean
- Adjustable crotch strap, for the lifejacket to sit better on the torso — enchancing safety perfomance
- The air chamber is entirely independent, and protected by the lifejacket's outer shell.
- An edge binding goes around the lifejacket bladder for a perfect finish on the work lifejacket
- Bright yellow air chamber with retro-reflecting tapes
- Regular Raider Style jacket in Fire Retardant version
- All Weather Cartridge
- Colour: Silver
Lifejacket Technical Information:
- Buoyancy: 180 Newtons
- 38g CO2 Cylinder
- Size: Universal - 40+Kg
Approved by International Standards / Certifications:
- ISO 12402-3; 190N.
- Maritiime PPE Standards:
- EN 396 / EN ISO 12402-3: 150N Life Jackets - "Have a buoyancy of no less than 150 Newtons for the average adult. This level is intended for general application or for use with foul weather clothing".
Need Your Lifejackets Serviced?
We are a lifejacket Service Station!
Need any help? Get in touch with an expert via the contact form below.
For use in extreme weather
Fire retardant Panotex PA12 material
Automatic or manual control
Safety belt according to ISO 12402-3
Stainless steel closures
Stainless steel D-ring
With crotch harness
CO2: 38 g cylinder
Complies with MED 2014/90/EU as amended
MANUFACTURERS & DISTRIBUTORS OF SPECIALIST SAFETY EQUIPMENT
Latest News Articles
Posted: August 24, 2022Fast Inflation Shelter Series: Search & Rescue
Search & Rescue Rapid Deployment Air Shelter - a range of accessories available for faster air inflation output and speed rescue & recovery
Posted: August 19, 2022Fast Inflation Shelter Series: 'Pop Up' Medical Tents
Fast Inflation Emergency Air Shelters for rapid deployment - Browse the full range of inflatable tents, with accessories available!
Posted: August 08, 2022SB Rescue Sling & MOB Vertical Recovery (What you need to know!)
The SB Rescue Sling: MOB & Body Recovery System ((MCA & SOLAS accepted) for vertical recovery with rapid rescue - Full range of SB Rescue Sling & Accessories available!
Posted: July 28, 2022Official 2022 Distributors of the Jason's Cradle MOB System!
I.C Brindle are now official partners with Jason's Cradle! Distributing the full range of the world's leading MOB recovery system - at retail and discounted prices.