Lifebuoy Cabinet With Break Glass Box
For the storage of a 30" Lifebuoy and throwing line, this cabinet is widely used in the Offshore energy and marine sectors.
LIFEBUOY CABINET C/W BREAK GLASS BOX
What Does the Lifebuoy Cabinet with Break Glass Box Give Me?
- These cabinets are manufactured using Lloyds approved composites including UV resistant gelcoats to provide long lasting protection for equipment stored inside in even the harshest environments. Backed up with an excellent IP rating of 56, with both Lloyds and ABS approvals
- The design ensures a high level of rigidity for the relatively low weight with a very effective EPDM seal around the door aperture. The hinges are secured with 316 stainless steel nuts, bolts and washers.
- This cabinet comes fitted with 1 snatch grip and two loose snatch grips for attachment on site. The door can be specified with left or right hinging - featureing a nylon rod handle to pull the door open to guarantee fast access even when wearing gloves.
- The cabinet can also be manufactured in a variety of colours, with bespoke lettering and without the break glass box
Available Options Include :
- Cabinet c/w with Break Glass Box
- Cabinet c/w with Break Glass Box, 30m SOLAS Approved Lifebuoy & 30m Encapsulated Throwing Line
Need any help? Get in touch with an expert via the contact form below.
Dimensions: 962H x 966W x 200Dmm
Aperture: 789H x 740Wmm
Internal depth: 134mm
Nominal weight: 21kg
Manufactured using 3-4mm GRP in standard resins
Tariff/Commodity Code: 39269097
Country of Origin: UK
Lloyds Register Type Test Approved
IP rating: IP 56
Recessed nylon rod handle 316 stainless steel hinges
Fitted with: 1 x large 316 stainless steel Protex style catch above door handle (Can be padlocked-padlock not supplied) Supplied with: 3 x snatch grips for securing lifebuoy Fitted with break glass key box on door For the storage of: 1 x 762mm lifebuoy and line (not included)
Colour: Orange RAL2009 (please confirm)
Labelled: "LIFEBUOY" in 50mm white lettering in one language only (please confirm)
MANUFACTURERS & DISTRIBUTORS OF SPECIALIST SAFETY EQUIPMENT
Latest News Articles
Posted: August 24, 2022Fast Inflation Shelter Series: Search & Rescue
Search & Rescue Rapid Deployment Air Shelter - a range of accessories available for faster air inflation output and speed rescue & recovery
Posted: August 19, 2022Fast Inflation Shelter Series: 'Pop Up' Medical Tents
Fast Inflation Emergency Air Shelters for rapid deployment - Browse the full range of inflatable tents, with accessories available!
Posted: August 08, 2022SB Rescue Sling & MOB Vertical Recovery (What you need to know!)
The SB Rescue Sling: MOB & Body Recovery System ((MCA & SOLAS accepted) for vertical recovery with rapid rescue - Full range of SB Rescue Sling & Accessories available!
Posted: July 28, 2022Official 2022 Distributors of the Jason's Cradle MOB System!
I.C Brindle are now official partners with Jason's Cradle! Distributing the full range of the world's leading MOB recovery system - at retail and discounted prices.