Offshore Training Manikin - 60kg (Adult)
Ruth Lee Offshore Training Manikin. Designed for a range of rescue and emergency response training scenerios on oil rigs, passneger transit, shipping industry. Hybrid training dummy that allows for limited use in open water.
Offshore Training Manikin - Ruth Lee
Ideal for a Range of Training Scenerios, and Rescue Simulations
This Hybrid Training Manikin from Ruth Lee can be used for emergency response training located on offshore locations, such as oil rigs, gas platforms, personnel transportation / transit. This Offshore Manikin can also be used for rescue training, and recovery drills within the shipping industry. The hybrid design of this Ruth Lee training dummy allows for limited use in open water.
Key Features & Equipment Benefits:
- Strong webbing loop at the back allows easyhandling, storage and suspension for drying.
- The tough nylon mesh carcass allows the waterto penetrate quickly, allowing the legs to dropbeneath the surface, leaving only the head visible.
- Dry weight 60Kg increases to approximately 95Kg retrieval weight from water.
- Tough enough to withstand being buried under heavy objects or dropped from height.
- Soft body joints to eliminate the risk of pinchwelts and bruising; common injuries when using plastic bodied manikins.
- An immobilisation/extrication collar can befitted around the neck of our adult manikins topromote proper casualty care.
- Built in polypropylene strips allow flexibilityin the water but prevent the manikin frombending in half when using recovery devicessuch as a Jason’s Cradle.
- Comes complete with overalls and boots, which are easily replaced if damaged.
- Retro-reflective tape (USCG compliant).
What Industries and Applications use the Offshore Manikin?
- Offshore windfarm operators.
- Offshore oil and gas platforms.
- Helicopter transfer companies.
- Shipping industry.
- Equivalent organisations across North & South America, Europe, Australia and Asia.
- Weight: 60kg (Adult)
- Height: 1.8m
- Colour: Black / Yellow
- Material: Carcass constructed from nylon mesh. High density polypropylene webbing (25mm rated to 207 Kg, 50mm rated to 440Kg)
- SOLAS reflective tape compliant with US Department of Transportation specification USCG 46 CFR, section 164.018
- International Maritime Organisation (IMO) resolution A.658(16).
- Non-absorbent closed cell foam – water absorption:1 Day <0.1 (DIN 53428 1986) 28 Days < 0.5%VOL.
- Overall constructed from the same material used in Police ballistic/stab vests (conforms to OEKO-TEX® Standard 100, BS EN ISO 12947-2 &14116: 2008).
Need any help? Get in touch with an expert via the contact form below.
- Strong webbing loop: easy handling storage and suspension for drying.
- Tough nylon mesh carcass
- Dry weight 60K and 95Kg retrieval weight from water.
- Durable design
- Soft body joints
- An immobilisation/extrication collar can befitted around the neck (adult)
- Built in polypropylene strips for added flexibility
- Comes complete with overalls and boots
- Retro-reflective tape (USCG compliant).
Not suitable for:
- Use in temperatures above 100°C or flashover scenarios
- Use in open water without a life jacket
MANUFACTURERS & DISTRIBUTORS OF SPECIALIST SAFETY EQUIPMENT
- Legacy - MOB Double Horizontal Lifting Strop£354.00 £295.00In stock
- Mullion - SOLAS Fire Fighters Complete Kit£655.20 £546.00In stock
- Mullion Compact 150 Regular Lifejacket
Starting at £137.40 £114.50In stock
Latest News Articles
Posted: February 16, 2023Taking your EMS Training to the Next Level: The Importance of Using Realistic Manikins During Medical Emergency Scenarios
Paramedic or HART teams require manikins, designed for specialist training to prepare emergency response workers for time-critical situations! And saving lives. Ruth Lee provides realistic training manikins that mimic a real-life patient in a number of ways. Crucial for effective EMS training.
Posted: August 24, 2022Fast Inflation Shelter Series: Search & Rescue
Search & Rescue Rapid Deployment Air Shelter - a range of accessories available for faster air inflation output and speed rescue & recovery
Posted: August 19, 2022Fast Inflation Shelter Series: 'Pop Up' Medical Tents
Fast Inflation Emergency Air Shelters for rapid deployment - Browse the full range of inflatable tents, with accessories available!
Posted: August 08, 2022SB Rescue Sling & MOB Vertical Recovery (What you need to know!)
The SB Rescue Sling: MOB & Body Recovery System ((MCA & SOLAS accepted) for vertical recovery with rapid rescue - Full range of SB Rescue Sling & Accessories available!