Search & Rescue Training Manikin - Emergency Response Practice Dummy SAR Training - Mannequin for Rescue Training
This Search and Rescue Training Dummy is suited Man overboard search and rescue exercises / drill scenerios in a range of water enviroments, such as open ocean, streams, lakes or other in-land waterways.
Search and Rescue Training Manikin - Emergency Response Practice Dummy for SAR Exercises - Simulation Mannequin for Rescue Training
Specialised for a Range of Training Scenerios and Situational Drills
The Ruth Lee Search and Rescue Dummy contains all the features of the Man Overboard Manikin, but with additional black overalls and a mesh hood. This reduces visibility of the training manikin. Ensuring that the equipment aids in the training of Search and Rescue teams who need to train and drill within the parameters of a potentially real-life situation.
Key Features & Equipment Benefits:
- Similar to the Ruth Lee Man Overboard manikin (MOB), but with black overalls and mesh hood to reduce visibility.
- Floats horizontally, vertically or at 45 degrees, to simulate a live person or dead body – achieved by redistributing foam pieces within the overalls in a matter of seconds.
- The tough nylon mesh carcass allows the waterto penetrate quickly, allowing the legs to drop beneath the surface, leaving only the head and shoulders visible, if desired.
- Dry weight 40Kg (Adult) increases to 65Kg retrieval weight from water.
- Strong webbing loop at the back allows easy handling, storage and suspension for drying.
- Built in Polypropylene strips allow flexibility in the water but prevent the manikin from bending in half when using recovery devices, such as a Jason’s Cradle.
- Comes complete with overalls, boots and mesh hood, which are easily replaced if damaged!
Which Industries and Organisation use the Search & Rescue Training Manikin?
- 100% of the UK Fire Services
- RLNI (Royal National Lifeboat Institution).
- Police and police dive teams
- Royal Navy
- Offshore operators.
- Coastguards & Lifeguards.
- Inland Water Rescue Teams.
- Shipping & Fishing industries.
- Equivalent organisations in North America,Europe, Asia and Australia.
- Nylon mesh - conforms to BS3408/20
- Reinforced P.V.C - conforms to BS3408/20 and ISO 7854 1984
- High density polypropylene webbing (25mm rated to 207Kg, 50mm rated to 440Kg)
- SOLUS reflective tape - compliant with US Department of Transportation specification USCG 46 CFR, section 164.018 and
- International Maritime Organisation (IMO) resolution A.658(16).
- Polypropylene plastic (conforms to DIN EN ISO 1873, Teil 1)
- Non-absorbent closed cell foam - water absorption : 1 Day < 0.1 (DIN 53428 1986) 28 Days < 0.5% VOL
- Overall constructed in Polyester: conforms to BS EN ISO 6330), OEKO-TEX® Standard 100 and ISO 17050-1
- Made in the UK – all manikins conform strictly to our ISO9001:2015 standards.
Need any help? Get in touch with an expert via the contact form below.
Black overalls and mesh hood to reduce visibility.
Floats horizontally, vertically or at 45 degrees
Redistributing foam pieces within the overallsin a matter of seconds.
Tough nylon mesh carcass
Dry weight 40Kg (Adult) increases to 65Kg
Strong webbing loop at the back for better handling
Built in Polypropylene strips allow flexibilityi n the water and increases compatibility with MOB Cradles
Comes complete with overalls, boots and meshhood - can be easily replaced.
Carcass constructed from nylon mesh.
High density polypropylene webbing (25mm rated to 207 Kg, 50mm rated to 440Kg)
SOLAS reflective tape compliant with US Department of Transportation specification USCG 46 CFR,section 164.018, and International Maritime Organisation (IMO) resolution A.658(16).
Non-absorbent closed cell foam – water absorption:1 Day <0.1 (DIN 53428 1986) 28 Days < 0.5%VOL.
Overall constructed from the same material used in Police ballistic/stab vests (conforms to OEKO-TEX® Standard 100, BS EN ISO 12947-2 &14116: 2008)
Not Suited for:
Use in temperatures above 100°C or flashover scenarios