Jason's Cradle - Recovery Stretcher | SOLAS Approved - Man Overboard - High Sided Vessels - Casualty Recovery - Body Recovery - Diver Support
SOLAS Type Approved by Lloyd’s Register and guaranteed for 3 years. The Jason’s Cradle Rescue & Recovery Stretcher is suitable for vessels equipped with a suitable deck crane or davit. Enabling the safe and speedy recovery of personnel in the preferred horizontal position - where medical attention can be issued swiftly. Quick and efficient deployment ensuring the fastest possible retrieval. Two person recovery allows for rescue swimmer to be retrieved with the casualty.
Jason's Cradle - Recovery Stretcher
Casualty Recovery • Body Recovery • Diver Support
Why Do I Need The Recovery Stretcher?
The Jason's Cradle Rescue & Recovery Stretcher the safest and globally recognised equipment / method for water rescues. The horizontal recovery position of the casualty assists against events of 'Dry Drowning' - keeping the person(s) blood remaining in the upper torso. The Recovery Stretcher's design allows a two-person lift advantage capability during recovery or rescue. Used in commercial & military sectors - worldwide.
Key Features & Equipment Benefits:
- Suits vessels which are equipped with a deck crane or davit.
- The basket like format enables easy access
- Increase of efficiency and comfort levels of crews
- Horizontal recovery of a casualty, enables blood to remain in the upper torso - assisting in minimising the effects of ’dry drowning’ and reducing
Circum Rescue Collapse.
- The benefits of the Recovery Stretcher include rapid deployment from high freeboard,
with a basket-like design, enabling easy access. Increasing the efficiency of rescues and comfort levels of crews.
- 2-person recovery allows for rescue swimmers to be recovered with the casualty
- Rungs: - Delrin 100T High Tensile Plastic
- Centre/End Caps: - Polyethylene LDPE & HDPE
- 316 Marine Grade Stainless Steel Link Components
- Stainless Steel Fasteners Used Throughout
- SOLAS Certification
- 1 tonne WLL Lifting Strops
- Flotation Tubes
- Tensile tested in excess of one metric tonne (2,205lbs)
- 1MC-JCSTR009 – Jason’s Cradle Stretcher - 1580mm long by 1150mm wide - weight 30kg (including pack)
- 1MC-JCSTR011- Jason’s Cradle Stretcher - 1940mm long by 1430mm wide - weight 42kg (including pack)
Need any help? Get in touch with an expert via the contact form below.