Medical & First Aid - Inflatable Shelter / Tent, Rapid Deployment Air Shelta for fast inflation
Request your free quote
Answer the following questions below so we can give you a quote on your selected item(s)
Inflatable shelter for medical and first aid use.
SKU - 40020459-4
Your quote will be sent to your provided email address within 24hrs (Monday-Friday). If an *email cannot be found, please check your 'junk' folder.
*For any reason that you are unable to locate the email within 48hrs, a member of our team will assist you by calling +44 (0) 1202 657814, or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
MEDICAL & FIRST AID EMERGENCY INFLATABLE SHELTERS
I.C. Brindle & Co Ltd has been supplying and manufacturing high quality specialist inflatable rescue & recovery safety equipment for over 25 years with many Emergency Services, Government, Military, Medical, Humanitarian Organizations and Search & Rescue Teams using our products due to the exceptional build quality, durability and price throughout the range.
We offer a tailored service on each of our shelters and making design changes such as window position, door sizes, canopy colour or adding your organisations / regiments logos are not a problem and generally incur no additional costs. With the ability to make these changes we can ensure that your shelter is absolutely perfect for your requirements and for the environment you intend to use it in.
All of our ICB Fast Inflation Emergency Shelters can be inflated using a standard BA cylinder or CGA (US) cylinder with an adaptor, electric 230v or 12v pump making them ideal for emergency rapid deployment use in time critical situations or inflation in isolated areas.
Our Medical & First Aid shelters are currently in use across the U.K and Europe and have been used throughout the Covid 19 pandemic by medical teams and doctors’ surgeries as pop up vaccination centres and treatment rooms. Due to their size, weight and rapid deployment features they are also popular with ambulance response teams who have limited space on their vehicles.
Functioning as rapid-response medical tents, creating a workspace — like a temporary hospital ward — where medical professionals have enough room to preform standardised medical procedures during sudden emergency situations. They can be adapted for integration with medical response vehicles, and act as a barrier to keep the public eye away from delicate situations.
ICB FAST INFLATION SHELTERS - Standard Features:
- Inflation/Deflation valves for cylinder & pump inflation
- Over pressure valve
- Vehicle flaps
- 2 x Windows with fly mesh and covers
- 2 Doors (connectable)
- Service Port for external accesorries and cables
- Stainless Steel 'D' Rings to central beam to allow for accessories to be suspended
- Guy Ropes & Stakes
- Operating instructions
- Repair kit
- Storage bag
- 12 Months Manufacturer's Warranty
The Medical & First Aid Shelters are provided with the following additonal features:
- 110 volt or lithium-Ion rechargeable lighting
- Compact 230v or 110v Fan heater with thermostat
- Stainless Steel ‘D’ Rings to the central beam to allow for accessories or medical equipment to be suspended
- 1 x Lateral, removable, room divider
- 2 x Oversized windows with fly mesh and covers to allow for increase light
- 1 x Large full front door to allow for an ambulance to utilise the shelter and access for stretchers and wheel chairs
- 1 x Pedestrian door
- Large Vehicle flaps on the corner of the shelter to allow additional stability in adverse weather or to secure the shelter in areas where pegs and guy ropes cannot be used
Note - All of the features mentioned above can be removed if not necessary and/or other additional features can be added upon request.
To enquire about your new medical & first aid shelter contact us today for a free quotation – CONTACT US
Need any help? Get in touch with an expert via the contact form below.
Canopy - PU Coated Nylon
Internal Beams - PVC Coated Nylon
Ground Sheet - Heavy Duty PVC
Vehicle Flaps - Heavy Duty PVC
Standard Features :
• Inflation/Deflation valves for cylinder & pump inflation
• Over pressure valve
• Vehicle flaps
• 2 x Windows with fly mesh and covers
• 2 Doors (connectable)
• Service Port for external accesorries and cables
• Stainless Steel 'D' Rings to central beam to allow for accessories to be suspended
• Guy Ropes & Stakes
• Operating instructions
• Repair kit
• Storage bag
• 12 Months Manufacturer's Warranty
Additional Medical & First Aid Shelter Features :
- 110v or Lithium-Ion lighting
- Compact 230v or 110v Heater with thermostat
- Lateral room divider to provide privacy if more than one casualty is being attended too
- Large full size front door which is removable, this allows ambulances to utilise the shelter as additional working space as well as giving access to stretchers, wheelchairs or large pieces of life-saving equipment.