SB Rescue Sling Matesaver - Training Bundle
A complete man overboard training package including an Adult MOB Manikin, SB Rescue Sling, Mounting Kit and Instructional DVD.
THE SB RESCUE SLING MAN OVERBOARD TRAINING BUNDLE
MCA & SOLAS ACCEPTED
For many the first time a Man Overboard product will be used is in an emergency situation, possibly in adverse conditions.
The SB Rescue Sling Training Package is designed to teach the operator how to safely and correctly use the SB Rescue Sling Man Overboard System so when the time arises the operator can feel comfortable with the equipment and the retrieval of the casualty, this also gives owners the reassurance that everything is being done to keep their employees safe.
Training Bundle Contents:
- 1 x SB Rescue Sling Complete Unit
- 1 x SB Mounting Kit
- 1 x ADULT MOB Manikin
- 1 x Instructional DVD
The secret to the performance of this manikin is the balance between the weighting and the buoyancy, the tough Nylon mesh carcass allows the water to penetrate rapidly and after a few minutes the legs will drop below the surface, resting at an angle of about 45 degrees with just the head and shoulders visible above the surface.
The SB Rescue Sling:
The SB Rescue Sling is a complete man overboard system that is designed for recovering a casualty without the rescuer having to enter the water. The unit can be easily used from a boat or a steep-sided canal / lake or where there is a distance recovery. It can be operated by one person and has effective reach of up to 4.5 metres whilst weighing only 3 Kg.
Frame & Harness:
The frame and the harness also feature the ASSpect label system which enables users to scan the labels from a compatible phone via the app to reveal inspection dates, date of first use, serial numbers and more.
Key Features & Equipment Benefits:
- Manikin included for training crew to use the SB Rescue Sling equipment correctly, and safely.
- Crew can become comfortable with operating the Sb Rescue Sling, and retrieving MOB casualties.
- Peace of mind for owners / companies that everything is being done to keep employees / crew safe.
- Quick and easy to use
- This Man Overboard equipment can be easily used to rescue casualty from a boat, steep canal, lake or where a distance recovery is required
- The rescuer remains safely onboard the vessel, or ashore
- After use, can be re-armed in less than 30 seconds
- An unextended length of 2.1m and fully extended length of 5.2m
- One-person operation
- Lightweight design, for easier handling
- Needs no maintenance, and only routine inspectionsTechnical Information:
SB Rescue Sling Technical Informtation
- SB Rescue Frame: Anodised Aluminium - 1.2m
- SB Handle: Anodised Aluminium - 1m
- SB Telescopic Boat Hook/Handle: Anodised Aluminium -1.7m/3m
- SB Rescue Line: 15m x 12mm Plaited Polyester
- SB Harness
- Weight 3Kg
- Length - 2.1m / 5.1
SB Rescue Sling Accessories:
Need any help? Get in touch with an expert via the contact form below.
SB Rescue Frame - Anodised Aluminium - 1.2m
SB Handle - Anodised Aluminium - 1m
SB Telescopic Boat Hook/Handle - Anodised Aluminium - 1.7m/3m
SB Rescue Line - 15m x 12mm Plaited Polyester
Length - 2.1m / 5.1m
In January 2013, as part of our continuing programme of product appraisal, we tested-to-destruction two SB Rescue Slings selected at random from our stock. One of them broke at 980 Kg, and the other did not fail until 1,360 Kg !
MOB TRAINING MANIKIN
Carcass constructed from nylon mesh. High density polypropylene webbing (25mm rated to 207 Kg, 50mm rated to 440Kg) SOLAS reflective tape compliant with US Department of Transportation specification USCG 46 CFR, section 164.018, and International Maritime Organisation (IMO) resolution A.658(16). Non-absorbent closed cell foam – water absorption: 1 Day <0.1 (DIN 53428 1986) 28 Days >< 0.5% VOL. Overall constructed from the same material used in Police ballistic/stab vests (conforms to OEKO-TEX® Standard 100, BS EN ISO 12947-2 & 14116: 2008)
Dimensions : 1.8M
Weight : 40Kg
NATO Stock Number :
Country of manufacture : United Kingdom