Workboat Code 2 Training Manual
- Buy 10 for £58.50 £58.50 each and save 10%
This is another popular document that takes the time and hard work out of preparing training manuals and provides a document that meets the requirements of the SCV2 and Pilot Boat Code. As required by the UK MCA's Workboat Code for small Workboats and Pilot Boats.
WORKBOAT CODE 2 - TRAINING MANUAL: Life-saving Appliances & Survival Techniques
UK Workboat Code 2 Training Manual & MCA Workboat Code:
As required by the UK MCA's Workboat Code (which amends and supersedes the original "Brown Code" and previous "Small Commercial Vessels and Pilot Boats Code of Practice") from January 2015. Included is information concerning LSA Equipment, MOB Recovery, Abandonment, Survival, and Search and Rescue. Specific vessel details are entered by the operator so that it becomes dedicated to a specific vessel, and so fulfils the spirit of the legislation. The Code applies to:
- Small workboats (under 24m, or if built before July 1968, of less than 150 GRT) that operate to sea eg Windfarm Vessels, Tenders, Fishing Vessels etc
- Vessels in commercial use, other than those engaged in recreational, sport or pleasure use
- All UK workboats, wherever they may be operating
- All UK pilot boats, of any size
- Non-UK vessels in UK waters or operating from UK ports
- Note: vessels equipped with davit-launched survival craft or MES systems should use our Large Coded Vessel Training Manual.
Workboat 2 - Table of Contents:
- Emergency Response / Plans
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Survival Craft
- Use of Survival Craft Equipment
- Radio Equipment
- Pyrotechnic Distress Signals
- Line-Throwing Appliances
- Lifebuoy Equipment
- Man OverBoard Recovery
- Survival Techniques
- Search and Rescue Operations
- Equipment Inventory, for you to make the Manual specific to your vessel
- ISBN 978-1-905195-38-1 (2021) size A4 / Loose Leaf / 143 pages
Non-Governed Similiar Vessels:
Our manual is also suitable for all similar vessels, whether or not they are governed by the Code. Note - vessels equipped with davit-launched survival craft or Marine Evacuation Systems should use our Large Coded Vessel Manual. Important - The Workboat Code Training Manual fully satisfies the requirements of the (voluntary) MCA Code of Practice for Rescue Boats.
Why Use I.C. Brindle Manuals? One of the World's Leading Publishers with Constant Updates:
The I.C.Brindle & Co Ltd training manual range has been particularly well received and the company now boasts the status of being one of the world’s leading publishers of marine training publications with many large organisations choosing the company’s range for their bookshops and vessels. The training manuals are unique with the content being constantly updated to keep on top of and meet the fast-changing regulations set by the IMO, MCA and other maritime organisations. Giving peace of mind to the end user and surveyors alike. Best-selling publications include this Workboat Training Manual and SOLAS LSA, SOLAS Fire, Checklist, Small Coded & Large Coded Vessel
*Need a Custom Company / Vessel-Specific Training Manual?*
Need any help? Get in touch with an expert via the contact form below.
|Brands||I.C. Brindle & Co Ltd|
Loose-leaf A4 binder with a 25mm 4-ring mechanism
Approx 120 pages, many with diagrams or photographs
Emergency Response / Plans
Personal Protective Equipment
Use of Survival Craft Equipment
Pyrotechnic Distress Signals
Man OverBoard Recovery
Search and Rescue Operations
Equipment Inventory, for you to make the Manual specific to your vessel
MANUFACTURERS & DISTRIBUTORS OF SPECIALIST SAFETY EQUIPMENT
- Legacy - MOB Double Horizontal Lifting Strop£354.00 £295.00In stock
- Mullion - SOLAS Fire Fighters Complete Kit£655.20 £546.00In stock
- Mullion Compact 150 Regular Lifejacket
Starting at £137.40 £114.50In stock
Latest News Articles
Posted: February 16, 2023Taking your EMS Training to the Next Level: The Importance of Using Realistic Manikins During Medical Emergency Scenarios
Paramedic or HART teams require manikins, designed for specialist training to prepare emergency response workers for time-critical situations! And saving lives. Ruth Lee provides realistic training manikins that mimic a real-life patient in a number of ways. Crucial for effective EMS training.
Posted: August 24, 2022Fast Inflation Shelter Series: Search & Rescue
Search & Rescue Rapid Deployment Air Shelter - a range of accessories available for faster air inflation output and speed rescue & recovery
Posted: August 19, 2022Fast Inflation Shelter Series: 'Pop Up' Medical Tents
Fast Inflation Emergency Air Shelters for rapid deployment - Browse the full range of inflatable tents, with accessories available!
Posted: August 08, 2022SB Rescue Sling & MOB Vertical Recovery (What you need to know!)
The SB Rescue Sling: MOB & Body Recovery System ((MCA & SOLAS accepted) for vertical recovery with rapid rescue - Full range of SB Rescue Sling & Accessories available!