Super Yacht & Large Coded Vessel Manual
- Buy 10 for £95.00 £95.00 each and save 5%
The Super Yacht & Large Coded Vessel Training Manual covers Lifesaving Appliances and Survival Techniques and Fire Extinguishing Systems & Equipment. Please see description for applicable vessels
SUPER YACHT & LARGE CODED VESSEL TRAINING MANUAL
This Manual Covers Lifesaving Appliances & Survival Techniques & also Fire Extinguishing Systems & Equipment.
The Large Coded Vessel Training Manual is suitable for :
- Vessels complying with the Under 500 GT Cargo Ships and Workboats Code, Offshore Supply Vessels, etc
- K MCA Large Commercial Yacht Code (LY2 and LY3) — Yachts complying with UK MCA LY2 and LY3 CodesMotor or sailing yachts of 24m and over in commercial use for sport or pleasure, that carry no cargo and not more than 12 passengers.
- Lifeboats (required if over 85m), davit launched liferafts or MES
- Vessels complying with the Red Ensign Group Yacht Code (Part B) — Pleasure Yachts on international voyages with 13-36 passengers, and maximum 200 persons on board, and not carrying cargo.
- High Speed Craft / HS-OSVs of less than 500 GT
- Sail Training Vessels
- Larger fishing vessels with no more than 12 passengers
- Other larger non-SOLAS vessels under 24m
- Note - It is also suitable for all vessels similar to the below, whether or not they are governed by the Code.
Super Yacht Training Manual Table of Contents:
- Preparing for an Emergency
- Life Saving Appliances
- Survival Techniques
- Search and Rescue
- Enclosed Space Entry
- Fire: Principles and Theory
- Fire Extinguishing Systems & Equipment
- Fire Fighting Organisation & Techniques
- Equipment Inventory, for you to make the Manual specific to your vessel
Why Use I.C. Brindle Manuals?
Our popular Training Manuals take the time and hard work out of preparing such a Manual. They are easy-to-read, up-to-date, user friendly documents, presented in an A4, loose-leaf format. The main body describes equipment and procedures generically, and the final section allows the user to insert details of equipment and procedures applicable to a specific vessel, thus making each document unique and fully compliant with the SOLAS or other legislative requirements applicable to a particular vessel.
The Manuals provide all crew members with general information and instructions concerning the purpose and use of all life-saving appliances and/or fire equipment on board. The loose-leaf presentation permits simple amendment and updating ofdetails relating to a vessel’s equipment and procedures. Use of our Manuals enhances the professional image of the owners and operators and provides uniformity where used across a fleet.
Options include the use of an owner’s own covers, page headers or footers incorporating the owner’s or vessel’s QA control requirements and/or the owner’s or vessel’s logo. Another option is for I.C. Brindle & Co Ltd, to prepare vessel-specific Manuals,either following a survey or from the information gleaned in response to our questionnaire.
Keep Up-To-Date with Fast-Changing Regulations
The I.C.Brindle & Co Ltd training manual range has been particularly well received and the company now boasts the status of being one of the world’s leading publishers of marine training publications with many large organisations choosing the company’s range for their bookshops and vessels.
The training manuals are unique with the content being constantly updated to keep on top of and meet the fast-changing regulations set by the IMO, MCA and other maritime organisations, this gives peace of mind to the end user and surveyors alike. Best-selling publications include the SOLAS LSA, SOLAS Fire, Checklist, Small Coded Vessel & Large Coded Vessel and the Workboat Training Manual.
Need any help? Get in touch with an expert via the contact form below.
|Brands||I.C. Brindle & Co Ltd|
Loose-leaf A4 binder with a 25mm 4-ring mechanism
Approx 170 pages, many with diagrams or photographs
Preparing for an Emergency
Life Saving Appliances
Search and Rescue
Enclosed Space Entry
Fire: Principles and Theory
Fire Extinguishing Systems & Equipment
Fire Fighting Organisation & Techniques
Equipment Inventory, for you to make the Manual specific to your vessel
ISBN number: 978-1-905195-36-
MANUFACTURERS & DISTRIBUTORS OF SPECIALIST SAFETY EQUIPMENT
Latest News Articles
Posted: August 24, 2022Fast Inflation Shelter Series: Search & Rescue
Search & Rescue Rapid Deployment Air Shelter - a range of accessories available for faster air inflation output and speed rescue & recovery
Posted: August 19, 2022Fast Inflation Shelter Series: 'Pop Up' Medical Tents
Fast Inflation Emergency Air Shelters for rapid deployment - Browse the full range of inflatable tents, with accessories available!
Posted: August 08, 2022SB Rescue Sling & MOB Vertical Recovery (What you need to know!)
The SB Rescue Sling: MOB & Body Recovery System ((MCA & SOLAS accepted) for vertical recovery with rapid rescue - Full range of SB Rescue Sling & Accessories available!
Posted: July 28, 2022Official 2022 Distributors of the Jason's Cradle MOB System!
I.C Brindle are now official partners with Jason's Cradle! Distributing the full range of the world's leading MOB recovery system - at retail and discounted prices.