Small Coded Vessel Training Manual
- Buy 10 for £95.00 £95.00 each and save 5%
The Small Coded Vessel Training Manual covers Lifesaving Appliances and Survival Techniques and Fire Extinguishing Systems & Equipment. Please see description for applicable vessels
SMALL CODED VESSEL TRAINING MANUAL
This manual covers Lifesaving Appliances and Survival Techniques, and Fire Extinguishing Systems & Equipment. It is also suitable for all vessels similar or below, whether or not they are governed by the Code.
Small Coded Vessel Training Manual. Suitable for:
- Yachts complying with UK MCA LY2 and LY3 Codes
- Motor or sailing vessels of 24m (load line) and over in commercial use for sport or pleasure, that carry no cargo and not more than 12 passengers
- Vessels complying with the Red Ensign Group Yacht Code (Part A) not carrying more than 12 passengers
- Fishing Vessels with no more than 12 passengers
- High Speed Craft / HS-OSVs of less than 500 GT with maximum 60 person including max. 12 passengers. If less than 24m, max. 36 persons including max 12 passengers
- Smaller commercial vessel annd other vessels under 24m
- Note - vessels equipped with lifeboats, davit-launched liferafts or Marine Evacuation Systems should use our Large Coded Vessels
Table of Contents:
- Preparing for an Emergency
- Life Saving Appliances
- Survival Techniques
- Search and Rescue
- Enclosed Space Entry
- Fire: Principles and Theory
- Fire Extinguishing Systems & Equipment
- Fire Fighting Organisation & Techniques
- Equipment Inventory, for you to make the Manual specific to your vessel
Why Use I.C. Brindle Manuals?
Our popular Training Manuals take the time and hard work out of preparing such a Manual. They are easy-to-read, up-to-date, user friendly documents, presented in an A4, loose-leaf format. The main body describes equipment and procedures generically, and the final section allows the user to insert details of equipment and procedures applicable to a specific vessel, thus making each document unique and fully compliant with the SOLAS or other legislative requirements applicable to a particular vessel.
The Manuals provide all crew members with general information and instructions concerning the purpose and use of all life-saving appliances and/or fire equipment on board. The loose-leaf presentation permits simple amendment and updating ofdetails relating to a vessel’s equipment and procedures. Use of our Manuals enhances the professional image of the owners and operators and provides uniformity where used across a fleet.
Options include the use of an owner’s own covers, page headers or footers incorporating the owner’s or vessel’s QA control requirements and/or the owner’s or vessel’s logo. Another option is for I.C. Brindle & Co Ltd, to prepare vessel-specific Manuals,either following a survey or from the information gleaned in response to our questionnaire.
Unique Training Manuals with Consistant Updates:
The I.C.Brindle & Co Ltd training manual range has been particularly well received and the company now boasts the status of being one of the world’s leading publishers of marine training publications with many large organisations choosing the company’s range for their bookshops and vessels.
The training manuals are unique with the content being constantly updated to keep on top of and meet the fast-changing regulations set by the IMO, MCA and other maritime organisations, this gives peace of mind to the end user and surveyors alike. Best-selling publications include the SOLAS LSA, SOLAS Fire, Checklist, Small Coded & Large Coded Vessel and the Workboat Training Manual.
*Looking for a Custom Company / Vessel-Specific Manual?*
Need any help? Get in touch with an expert via the contact form below.
|Brands||I.C. Brindle & Co Ltd|
Loose-leaf A4 binder with a 25mm 4-ring mechanism
Approx 150 pages, many with diagrams or photographs
Preparing for an Emergency
Life Saving Appliances
Search and Rescue
Enclosed Space Entry
Fire: Principles and Theory
Fire Extinguishing Systems & Equipment
Fire Fighting Organisation & Techniques
Equipment Inventory, for you to make the Manual specific to your vessel
ISBN number: 978-1-905195-35-0
MANUFACTURERS & DISTRIBUTORS OF SPECIALIST SAFETY EQUIPMENT
- Legacy - MOB Double Horizontal Lifting Strop£354.00 £295.00In stock
- Mullion - SOLAS Fire Fighters Complete Kit£655.20 £546.00In stock
- Mullion Compact 150 Regular Lifejacket
Starting at £137.40 £114.50In stock
Latest News Articles
Posted: February 16, 2023Taking your EMS Training to the Next Level: The Importance of Using Realistic Manikins During Medical Emergency Scenarios
Paramedic or HART teams require manikins, designed for specialist training to prepare emergency response workers for time-critical situations! And saving lives. Ruth Lee provides realistic training manikins that mimic a real-life patient in a number of ways. Crucial for effective EMS training.
Posted: August 24, 2022Fast Inflation Shelter Series: Search & Rescue
Search & Rescue Rapid Deployment Air Shelter - a range of accessories available for faster air inflation output and speed rescue & recovery
Posted: August 19, 2022Fast Inflation Shelter Series: 'Pop Up' Medical Tents
Fast Inflation Emergency Air Shelters for rapid deployment - Browse the full range of inflatable tents, with accessories available!
Posted: August 08, 2022SB Rescue Sling & MOB Vertical Recovery (What you need to know!)
The SB Rescue Sling: MOB & Body Recovery System ((MCA & SOLAS accepted) for vertical recovery with rapid rescue - Full range of SB Rescue Sling & Accessories available!